Chapter 6

Next day

I woke up and just felt so tired. I really have no strength to play a game for a while. A couple of minutes later, a knock on the door. I went tords the door and opened it. To a surprise, it was Arisu.

"What do you want Arisu?" I asked.

"Y/n, Have you seen Usagi?" Arisu asked me.

"No, I haven't. Why?" I said.

"She has been gone for hours now. I can't find her, I've looked everywhere." Arisu said.

"Hey, It's okay. Maybe she wants some time for herself." I said and smiled.

"You're right..Thanks Y/n." Arisu said and hugged me.

I smacked the back of his head. "Don't hurt Usagi" I said.

"Ow! I'm not going to, alright?" Arisu said while rubbing his head.

"Let's go downstairs now." I said. Arisu and I then went downstairs and I saw a guy.He looked VERY attractive. 

"Hey Arisu? Do you know who that guy is?" I asked pointing to the attractive guy.

"You've never seen him in our world or anything?" Arisu asked.

"No, Of course not. Why?" I asked.

Chishiya came walking in. "He's a murder." Chishiya said.

"Really? He's a murder? I don't believe you." I said. A few seconds later, that attractive guy looked at me. I looked at him but then looked away.

"Don't tell me you actually like this guy.." Arisu said.

"No, No, No. I don't." I denied quickly.

"I'm going to see Kuina now. Bye Arisu, Bye y/n. Chishiya said and left. He looked pretty sad actually. I feel bad for him for whatever is going on.

"I'm gonna go look for Usagi more now. Have fun with your guy, Y/n." Arisu said and left.

Ugh. It's so boring being alone. Wait a second, Is that hot guy walking tords me?

"Hello, It's nice to meet you." The attractive guy said.

"o-oh, you too!" I said and shake his hand.

"I'm Y/n, What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Banda. Banda Sunato." Banda said. God, I can't stop blushing. He's so cute.

"What a great name. Have you just arrived at the beach?" I asked.

"Yes, about a few hours ago. No one wants to talk to me but I figured you'd want to." Banda said.

"Oh yes, Of course. I like talking to people." I said and smiled.

"How many more days on your visa?" I asked.

"About..13 days." Banda said.

"Oh wow, Awesome!" I said.

"How about you?" Banda asked.

"10 days." I told him.

"Want to join a game together?" Banda asked.

Dang it, I already told myself I wasn't going to play anymore for awhile.

"Sure, I'd love to." I said and smiled.

"Great." Banda said and moved closer to me. I could feel his breath. My heart was beating like crazy.

He moved his finger gently from my head to my collarbone. I felt like I was about to melt.