two.

Carnival Chaos

~~~~~

"you drew stars around my scars, but now I'm bleedin'

"you drew stars around my scars, but now I'm bleedin'."

~~~~~

Falling asleep in an uncomfortable hospital chair was not how Tatum had planned to spend her night.

But there she was, sitting sideways in the chair with her legs dangling over the armrest, bent at the knee. Her hands were pulled into her sleeves and both her arms were tucked into her chest. Lastly, she had made sure to pull the hood of her jacket over her head before resting her head against the back of the chair.

She could sleep anywhere.

Not that the position she was in was very comfortable.

... but still.

Caroline had been overjoyed that Tatum had decided to stay with her. The young blonde had hated the idea of being left alone in the hospital all night, especially when she found out that her mom hadn't come to visit.

Tatum had gotten pretty ( very ) annoyed with the Sheriff because of that.

She knew that Sheriff Forbes was probably busy with the whole vampire fiasco. There were countless loose ends when it came to the aftermath of the council's stupid plan, but Tatum felt as if Liz could have torn herself away for a small moment to see her daughter and make sure she was okay.

Seriously, how hard was it to just show up for a few moments?

Tatum had literally gotten stabbed and was still sleeping in an uncomfortable ass chair just so she could be there for the person she cared about—her friend.

She had even made the effort to sneak back into the hospital once visiting hours were over.

Hold up.

Stabbed.

S t a b b e d.

She had gotten stabbed.

Why was she just now processing that?

Tatum had made a mental note that the next time she saw John, she was going to hurt him...a little or...a lot. Either way was fine with her. She had even been brainstorming all the things she could do to him. Whether she was going to follow through with her plans was still up for debate.

Was she really willing to hurt someone?

Probably not.

Was she willing to hurt John?

Most likely.

However it played out, all Tatum knew was that it was going to feel a hell of a lot better than how the chair she was sleeping in did.