chapter one: summoning

I was in the middle of the pit watching a fight break out, and the next minute i'm in a room standing on top of a pentagram surrounded by six men and a woman. I was trying to figure out what just happened. I heard stories about ghouls getting summoned to help but sometimes that's not the case sometimes you get summoned to get married to some human. I tilted my head in confusion looking at all of them. The oldest looking man stepped forward and started to speak. "Hello young one I am Papa Nihil... you might be wondering why you have been summoned here?" I nodded my head "well you see we need someone to play in the band to be a backup singer with the other ghouls." I nodded my head, "I hate to tell you but I can't sing," I told him. "All I know how to do is play instruments" I told him it was his turn to just nod his head. "Well that is a problem and it is too much trouble sending a ghoul back to hell and you can only do a ritual once every six decades... you are going to have to do" he said. That's when the older lady stepped forward and asked what type of instruments to play" I looked at her "Well you see I could play any instrument as long as I hear the chords I can pick it up very fast." I told her she nodded, then looked at a man in black and white face paint talking about face paint. All of the men seemed to be wearing it. "What do you want to do Copia?" she asked a man with rat skull paint to step forward and bend down so he's my height and gave me his hand to help me up. "Are you sure you can just learn just like that?" I nodded and he gave a short nod of the head "well then she is going to have to play another instrument maybe we can have another keyboard or guitar" he said. The lady nodded and came up to me "let's get you fitted for your uniform that you will wear when you are on tour and your every day uniform and mask that you must wear at all times unless you are with the other ghouls in the ghoul den" she said I nodded but stopped walking after a few steps. "I don't want to be rude but who are you people'' that made the lady stop walking and turned around "Well im sister imperator, the one that helped you up was Papa Copia, the one that first spoke was Papa Nihil like he said before and the one..." she was about to say before and young charming man came and grabbed my hand "im Papa emeritus iii" he said kissing my hand then he got hit in the back of the head by someone that looks a little older than him sketch the little by a whole lot. " Sorry about that, I'm Papa emeritus ii but call me Secondo" he said giving me a nod I nodded back. Then the last one came up to me and told me he was Papa emeritus the first but to call him Primo. Walking with the women to a room with a whole lot of fabrics all in the darker shades. Then there were sister's of sins that what sister imperator told me came out of the back room and looked at me, grabbed my hand and made me stand on this circle thing and took off my clothes till I was only in my undergarments. While one took my leg measurements the other took my breast, my arms and my head. It took them a short moment to get everything they told me to go to the changing room, but the first thing they gave me was a new set of undergarments to fit comfortably with what I had to wear on a daily basis.

everyday outfit:

then the ritual outfit:

-----------Thank you for reading please give me feedback on what you think

-----------
Thank you for reading please give me feedback on what you think.
Have a wonderful day or night
Love yah