chapter two getting to know one another

After getting the outfit on I walked back out and sister Imperator gave a smile "it looks good on you, now i'll show you where the rest of the ghouls are." I nodded and smiled and thanked the sister's for giving me these outfits. While walking out the room I remembered how I get my basic needs and all my things in my old room and bathroom here if I wasn't allowed to go back and get them. " umm sister, how will I get all my things from my old living to my new?" She looked at me nodding thinking that "While I guess you will just have to buy it all again which I will give you a good amount of money and you can go do that with one of the other ghouls to help guide you, there is also a weekly allowance... which is also a good amount of money considering that it's about 40 per week and we don't make anyone pay rent but the other ghouls might make you help buy food because the ghouls don't eat with the other siblings of the abby." she told me "Why don't they eat with everyone else?" I asked because I thought it was weird considering that they also lived here with everyone else. "Well you see some ghouls back in papa I time were a little too reckless and they killed a kid, when you left his mom and found his way to the basement" she said looking kinda sad about it I just gave a terrified look. "What happened to the ghouls that killed the kid?" I asked not really wanting to know the answer to it. "They got sent back to hell and beyond that point I don't know what happened to them." I nodded in understanding "I neither heard of ghouls that killed a kid before" I told her she looked at me puzzled "what do you mean?" It was my turn to look puzzled "well ghouls aren't that aggressive... yes we like to round houses but that doesn't mean we go killing kids there must have been a reason why they did it because ghouls like to defend there territory and one another mate or not," I explained to her. "Is that so?" I nodded "where not bad at all just don't upset us when in heat" I also told her then she stopped in front of a door and you could hear faint instruments being played in it. She then walked in and all the sound stopped. I walked in after waiting to introduce myself to the others. I got a good look at everyone, two of them were sitting on the steps leading up to a mini stage but big enough to fit everyone on it. One was sitting behind the drums, another was sitting away from the other two sitting and the steps. There were three females that seemed to be playing the piano or a type of piano. I thought that it was kinda cool how they could get three pianos and it all sounds good. "Everyone this is y/n she the new ghoul that I think papa told you about she going to play was one of the lead guitarists along with Dew talking about Dew I need you to take y/n here to town to get stuff for her room and basic needs like that please. Now both of you come with me and I'll give you that money and you guys can be on your way there." he came up to me and we started to walk after my sister but a little behind her. "Hello i'm Dewdrop" He gave off a fire ghoul so why did he have a water ghouls name. "Hello, Dew... can I call you that? and why do you have a water ghouls name with your fire type?" He looked at me and did a silent chuckle. "Well you see my mother was a water ghouls and I was one but my name is sodomizer but I like Dewdrop better and yes you can call me Dew, but Dew was just a nickname my mother gave me." He told me 'that's interesting' "My mother always called me Jinafire" I told him he nodded and I guess sister Imperator heard because she turned to look at me "you know that could be your stage name because they all go by a different names then what they was regularly given." I nodded with a big smile on my face."I would like that alot." she gave a smile and nodded Dew looked frighten at something I just looked at him and he pointed at sister "she never smiles what did you do to her that much that she likes you that much that she not only giving you money that you most likely won't have to pay back and smiled?" he asked. I just burst out in laughter and some tears started falling out of my eyes. "I did nothing, we just talked and got to know each other" he just nodded, still looking spooked. Sister then came to a large wood door that had her name on it. "Wait here and i'll go grab it" she told us, we didn't say anything until she came back and gave us what we needed she told us to you in human glamor so we don't draw unwanted attention ourselves. Then we were on our merry way to a happy life so we thought.

------
Thank you for reader please give me feedback
Have a good day or night Love you all