Chapter four: Waking up in a new place or is it?

Waking up in a different place is odd. At first I didn't know where I was but then memories of yesterday came back to me. I got out of bed and
went to the bathroom that was attached to the room. It was nice, not too small and not too big . It was just right. I started the cold water not like hot showers in the summer, after cleaning myself and brushing my teeth and hair I walked to the closet and put on the everyday outfit that Sister Imperator told me to wear but also the mask. As I'm heading for the door someone knocked on the door, I opened it to see Dew standing there. "Why hello there for a long time no see" I said with humor in my voice. I could almost see the smile on his face from behind the mask that he wore. "Well hello to you too... I came to get you for breakfast with the other ghoul's and papa gave us the day off to get to know you and you get to know the other's a little more." He explained with a little too much happiness in his voice. "Why do you seem so happy about that?" I asked, looking at him puzzled. "Well there's an upcoming tour and Sister Imporater and Papa have been working us close to death." He said well, scratching the back of his neck. I smiled at him and looped my arm with his "Why don't you lead the way then, because i'm starved." He laughed at what I said. We started walking down the hall and into the living room of the ghoul's part of the church and into a door that led to a big kitchen and into a dining room. I found a tall ghoul making food while some of the others were standing and sitting just talking to each other, it was a sweet thing to see. "Okay guys how do you want to get to know each other during breakfast or after?" Dew asked while looking at everyone else. They stopped what they were doing and looked at us. The stars were starting to get to me while I shifted from one foot to the other. "That's up to you guys, we really don't care" one of the ghoulette said 'great, not even the second day and they seem to already hate me.' Dew seemed to notice and gave the ghoulette a death glare, she must have noticed "I mean we do care about it just why too early in the morning and Sunshine broke that coffee machine." she said trying to cover up the attitude she gave not wanting to upset Dewdrop over this. "Well I'm cumulus and it's nice to meet you." She said getting up from where she was sitting and shaking my hand and dragging me over to the other ghoulettes. I smiled at her and the others while sitting down. "Well I'll introduce you to the other ghoulettes now, the one on the left is Sunshine and the one on the right is Cirrus" she explained and gave another smile and then returned it. We then started talking and getting to know each other and we all came very close to each other and started a sister bond and everyone could feel. It was sweet to say the least.

_______________________________________
I know it's short but it's been a while and I feel bad so please bear with me there wil be a proper Chapter soon.
have a good day or night