chapter three shopping trip

While walking out of our end of the church meant we had to go through the Abbey which always ended in a mess because all of the sisters and brothers like to throw nasty comments Dew told me he also told me not to take it personally. I believed him because there was this one that said because I was fresh out of Hell that I wasn't tame like the others and it was just going to be a big mess that they had to clean up. Which wasn't true because I'm not that bad and it takes a lot to get me that angry where I remotely hurt someone. Even Then I won't go as far as hurting someone that badly that they had to go to the hospital or the church hospital which I found wired because most churches didn't have that, but at the same time churches didn't have a tailor room ethier. They even went as far as throwing some stuff at us not big enough to hurt us but they were a distant size, at least it wasn't food that would get on us. "Just keep walking, we're almost out of here." Dew told me even though he couldn't see me because he was walking in front of me I nodded my head. "Yeah okay" I told him then we came face to face with two sets of stairs. They were large and made out of the finest wood that you could find, which was African blackwood. As we got out and the door closed behind us we both let out a sigh of relief. I could just imagine what coming back and walking through that again will feel like. As if dew could read my mind he told me that they should all be in bed by the time we get back considering it was already getting late. We started walking to a black 1930's Pierce silver arrow which looked like it was still in the intake. The paint didn't look rusted, it looked brand new. "Are you sure we should drive a classic?" I was kinda not sure about this because I'm sure we have to put everything in the car and it's not very big. "Yeah it's my car" I just looked at him because there was no way that was his unless it was given to him. "It's your's?" I asked if he looked at me and nodded "Yeah papa Nihil gave it to me, told me to fix it up, give it a paint job and it could be mine, told me it was his back in the day." Well that makes a lot more sense I just nodded and started walking to the passenger but he ran to the door and opened it for me I let out a laugh and got in saying thank you. He walked to the driver and got in and started the car and started driving. It was like a twenty minute drive there. We went to the first store which was a clothing store. Because I already know my size I didn't need to try anything on. I got a new wardrobe and new shoes and he was nice enough to carry all of the bags back to the car. He also opened my door again for me. I thanked him again. We then went to Ikea, which was the biggest store I have ever been to, which shouldn't surprise you because I lived in hell all my life. "Okay so we're getting your bed a dresser and vanity because I'm sure you like doing makeup..." I just looked at him when he said that "rude" I said. "I didn't mean it to be rude, it just looks like you're the type of girl that will make makeup videos for fun" which was true. I always wanted to be famous like that. We got all of the things that we needed from the dresser and a vanity. We also got a swing looking bed thing then we got my bed frame then the mattress that will be delivered to the ministry and some of the other ghouls said they will carry it in for me which was nice of them. "OKay so we should be done right?" He told me I just looked at him like he was stupid "No, I need stuff to decorate the room with the Hobby Lobby we go." He nodded and started driving. It took us five minutes to get there. We went in and it took us about forty minutes to get everything I wanted which we could just put in the car with us. "Now I need makeup if you don't mind taking me to the store to get any and then if you want I'll pay for food." I felt bad because we had been gone for so long and I'm sure he didn't plan to be doing this all night. "Sure, and you don't have to buy the food, keep the rest of the money I'll pay and I'm surprised that she gave you so much that you still have money left over from everything that we just bought." I nodded in agreement. going to Ultry beauty I got about four bags worth of makeup up. He just looked at the bags when I walked out because he didn't want to go in with me. I put the bags in with the rest and got back to the font set and got in and put my seatbelt on. "Did you have to get so much?" He asked. I nodded my head and told him when he said I looked like the type of girl that liked to make makeup videos that he was right. "Okay then." he said, still shocked. "Well where do you want to eat?" he asked if I just looked at him for a moment. "You pick it's the least I could do for making you drive me everywhere." I told him he looked at me then back to the road "first of all you're not the one that is making me do this and secondly i'm actually having fun getting to know you and stuff like that... and you have to pick because a happy woman means happy life so please pick." I just nodded and said sonic because I really couldn't think of anywhere else to go to. After getting food we sat there and ate and started driving back to the ministry. After twenty minutes we got back and carried everything in and just like he said there were no siblings up when we got back to throw insults at us. When we got to my room I opened the door to see that they set everything up for me already all I had to do was move where I wanted it. "Do you want me to help you?" he asked. "If you don't mind" I told him, feeling guilty for making him do all of this for me. "Nonsense that's why I'm here, that 's why we're all here because a ghoul's prime reason to be here is to help." He told me I just nodded and gave him a smile and thanked him. We moved my bed where I wanted it, then the vanity and desk and then he helped me decorate the room and made my bed and the swing bed part and I put the pillows on both of them. I told him if he didn't want to go back to his room that he could stay here. He told me it was fine and before he left I thanked him for aging and gave him a goodbye hug and kissed on the cheek. I could see the red going to his face. I chuckled at it and waved him off then went back to my room and fell on my bed giggling like some teen. Maybe I was falling in love with someone I just met.

--------
Pitchers:
The room:

--------Pitchers:The room:

The swing:

But it's black

But it's black
...............................
Hope you like it please give me feedback
I hope your having a good day or night
Love you