Chapter five: The big Question

After eating breakfast Dew led me back to his room to hang out. "So what did you think of the Ghoulettes?" Dew asked
while plopping down on his bed. "Well they seem nice, and sweet I could feel a sometype of bond with them... Almost like a siste bond" I said smiling at the idea of finally having a sometype of family. "Well that's good because once they see something they all take interest in they aren't going to let that thing go" He said looking at me from the side. I gave him a confused look "what do you mean by that?" I asked "well you see they kinda all sleep together like together and they really don't like to share each other" I looked at him dumbfounded "I'm not gay though" I said kinda confused by what he was talking about. "Umm you know what nevermind I didn't mean anything bad about it..." he said while looking away from me. I grabbed his face and made him look at me "no, no you are going to tell me what you ment my that, or help me Lucifer I will send you back the pit myself Sodomizer" I told him somewhat joking, only about the sending him back part. He took a large gulp of air "Whell you see none of them want to have kits with any of us ghouls, so when it's our heat they will lock themself in a room and just sleep with each other" He said with the biggest blush on his face. I fell off the bed laughing so hard I slept into my ghoul form, he got off the bed in a rush and was asking if I was okay and if I needed help. Still laughing I got up and hugged him, he seemed to be confused but hugged me back. "I think it's really cute and funny that you think I'm about to go sleep with some raedom ghoulettes I just met, no matter how strong the bond between us is I still wouldn't sleep with them Dew '' I told him. He had a look of relief on his face "hey do you think maybe tomorrow after we find out what instrument you play and band pratice we can maybe go on a mini date?" Dew asked it caught me off guard but I couldn't have been happier by the question. I jumped up and down and ttackling him in a hug "Yes, yes, yesss." I said still juming up and down. "Awsome" he said, leading us back to the bed. He lay down and just talked and got to know each other more. I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty great just hanging out with someone. Living in hell for a millennium really does something to you, especially if all that goes down are fights and gang bangs. "Well it's getting pretty late I should head back to my room for the night" I told him, seeing he's already fast asleep I took his boots off and jacket and put him under the blankets. Kissing his forehead and wishing him good dreams I left his room. Walking out of his room I went to the ghoulettes room to tell them the big news about my little date with Dew. I knocked on the door and Sunshine opened it she gave a big smile and opened the door rider for me to step in nonduing my head and giving my thanks the other two ghoulettes gave big smile also. "What brings you here this fine night my lady?" Cumulus said while laughing I could smell weed in the air so most likely they are all baked out of there minds right now. "Well I have sometings to tell you guys and I need feedback on your guys thoughts on it." They nodded, seeming to straighten up and get in the right mindset. It reminded me a little how they could all just switch it on and off like that. "Okay so Dew just asked me out on a date after pratice tomorrow and I need help because I don't know how to do makeup and hair and I really don't have good clothes. Iconic isn't it because he just took me shopping yesterday." They all nodded, getting up and running up to me and dragging me to my room. "Okay first things first outfit and we will worry about makeup and hair tomorrow it depends on what time Papa wants to do pratice." Cirrus said the othe two nodding agreeing with her. After a while we finally picked out the perfect outfit for the date.

______________________________________
Not gonna lie I may and may not have forgotten about this but at the same time I didn't forget about it. School has been kicking my ass with not even a week left and getting ready for the semester test. But I will be updateing more in the next hour and day, I don't know how many I'm going to push out. I'm hoping for five to six chapters today. Fingers crossed for me.