Chapter 1

For 14 years, the plants and the zombies were at war. Showing no signs of stopping any time soon, the plants decided that it was time to hire a mercenary...er... peashooter by the name of Oliver Carnell

Oliver was on a train for the new job he applied for. He was hired to be a mercenary for L.E.A.F. He was enjoying the music on the train (Wouldn't It Be Nice by The Beach Boys) while looking down at his phone. He was looking back at some old memories he'd have here in Suburbia.

Oliver: *Smiles at phone*

Bus Driver: Wait what the hell... OH SHIT LOOK OUT!

The bus drifted away from an oncoming rocket that was speeding towards the bus. Obviously the bus exploded.

Foot soldier: Search this bus for any survivors!

Zombie: What if there are survivors?

Foot soldier: We kill them!

Oliver played dead as a couple of zombies walked towards his body. A zombie nudged his body twice.

Zombie: This guy thinks that we don't know that he's alive.

Zombie 2: He is you moron.

Oliver was internally panicking. But he looked up and he saw a convenient dirt path leading to a nearby cabin. Oliver started crawling his way towards the path hoping he won't be seen by the zombies.

Foot soldier: Hey I'm getting a call from the boss! Get your asses over here.

The foot soldier answered his phone to the boss. Meanwhile Oliver was almost to the dirt path.

Foot soldier: Good news boss! We blew up the bus as you commanded.

Dr. Zomboss: Excellent! Soon victory SHALL BE MINE!

Foot soldier: I thought you said victory would be OURS?

Dr. Zomboss: Oh shut your mouth I say a lot of things. Anyway! Where there survivors on that bus?

Zombie: No sir.

Dr. Zomboss went on about the world would feel his wrath while Oliver snuck off following the dirt path. Everything was going well...until.

Zombie 1: Hey where'd that one guy go? HEY THERE HE IS!

Oliver: *Turns around with a scared look on his face*

Oliver didn't hesitate to run off while still following the path. Of course the zombies started to chase him.

Foot soldier: *RATATATATATATATATATATA* BOSS ILL HAVE TO CALL YOU BACK WERE CHASING SOMEONE!

Dr. Zomboss: Yeah I can see that you moro- *CLICK*

The Zombies were hot on Oliver's trail and kept shooting (and missing) at Oliver. Oliver had decided to run off of the dirt path and run into the woods.

Oliver: *panicked and scared face*

Zombie 2: Damn it! We lost him!

Foot soldier: Well what the hell are you doing? Search this damn forest! GO!

Oliver kept running unaware that the zombies lost him. And luckily for Oliver, he found an abandoned cabin that he had second thoughts about entering.

Oliver: *relieved face*

Oliver saw the shack and got a little scared of what could be in there.

Oliver: *concerned face*

Oliver walked up to the door and opened it...

Oliver: *Scared look on face*

There was nothing in there. (Sorry for the anti climactic part) then Oliver realized he was gonna be late to his first day on the job so he looked the L.E.A.F HQ up on google maps.

Oliver: *Deep breaths*

Oliver put his phone in his pocket and walked towards the base which was 2 blocks away.