Vampire Yunho x Reader

High school vampire boyfriend au / Tw ⚠️ Gore, Bullying, angst, fluff

Flashbacks

Flashbacks

Y/n L/n 19 year old grade A college student in *college name* university. She won over 30 trophies for being the number 1 smartest women the whole entire class and many students envied her for having best grades and not many students weren't looking forward for her as a popular student. They was considered her the nerdiest girl with an easy target for bullying. Y/n dealt with a lot pains with the students who punch, kick, throwing her to the ground like a doll that one wants. Later her life will soon start to turn around....forever

On a cold rainy night, 10th grader Y/n was walking home from school at night studying for a quiz till suddenly she felt a water drop on her shoulder and quickly started running quickly until she was stopped by a drunk man. Y/n apologize the drunk man and all hell breaks loose when the drunk man started to grab her and threw her to the ground and decided to do the unthinkable and Y/n cried for help but the man tries shutting her mouth with a towel so no one could hear. As Y/n almost started losing oxygen. Until a massive kick hit toward the drunk man as he flew off, Y/n was still unconscious and barely seeing what was going on.

As the drunk man slowly getting himself up and then he was attacked by a mysterious vampire, that ended his life when the vampire sucked all his blood fast. Drunk man body was gone lay dead on a cold rainy day. The vampire was smothered in blood everywhere it made Y/n flabbergasted as if whether or not she could thank him or run away from him. As the vampire was about to walk away she made quick response to thank him for saving her life.

Vampire Man: Anytime....Y/n

Y/n: Y/n .....wait how you know my name

Vampire Man: I just know your name by heart....

Y/n felt her own heartbeat she was mesmerized by Yunho his golden blond hair, pale skin like porcelain, and brown eyes. She intrigued by him.

End of Flashbacks

And that's the story of Y/n met Yunho, they weren't dating. They talked for hours and they both hang out a lot as time goes by where Yunho developed feelings for Y/n couple months later. Yunho and Y/n became a couple the day before Y/n started high school as a sophomore. The couple dated for 4 years they're both stronger than ever as Romeo and Juliet except death.

As college comes by at a sunny day another day of torture for Y/n, Bullying has effectively her a lot as she never stand up to herself and never told Yunho about it because it'll hurt his feelings. Nowadays Yunho is overprotective type of boyfriend and questions her a lot about the scars and bruises she had on.

Yunho: My Y/n My world WHO DONE THIS TO YOU?!

Y/n: I'm fine babe I fell down stairs at school nothing serious...

Yunho: Please Don't LIE TO ME Y/N WHO DID THIS TO YOU?! MY LOVE PLEASE TELL ME, YOU ALWAYS SAYING YOU FELL DOWN THE STAIR, BANG YOUR HEAD TO THE DOOR, TRIP YOURSELF IN THE FLOOR, ENOUGH WITH THE LIES Y/N PLEASE.

Y/n: OKAY!! I'll tell you......I AM THE VICTIM OF BULLYING, a group of students in college hated me I've been dealing with bullying for 3 months babe YUNHO I AM SORRY I AM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING FOR WHAT HAS CAUSE YOU. I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU BECAUSE YOU'LL FEEL HURT AND UPSET THAT YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND DON'T KNOW HOW TO STAND UP FOR HERSELF. Yunho I am deeply sorry, I'm such a loser babe I don't deserve to live I F*CKING CAN'T

Y/n was proceeding the conversation until Yunho kiss her trying calming her down. Y/n silently cried in Yunho shoulders for comfort as he forgives Y/n. He felt anger in his heart for what they done to his own girlfriend his first love. Which made Yunho ballistic in his mind that he knew what he had to do for revenge.

May 15th was D-Day for Yunho as he prepares for inevitable to create a massacre in college with his members Ateez as they getting ready in their own vampire man cave as Y/n is in Yunho room upstairs asleep, May 13th the day before D-Day Yunho and ...

May 15th was D-Day for Yunho as he prepares for inevitable to create a massacre in college with his members Ateez as they getting ready in their own vampire man cave as Y/n is in Yunho room upstairs asleep, May 13th the day before D-Day Yunho and Y/n talked over transferring another college which Y/n is worried about about her scholarship Yunho reassures her Scholarship will refund to her in couple days. Y/n was almost grew suspicious because college never refunded a student, Yunho immediately dodge a bullet telling her that he convinced the principal in person about scholarship that they will be refunded anytime soon. Y/n was happy so far that her own hero did the biggest favor just for her as he smile down to her and kiss her gently as she was tired and decided to take a nap. As Yunho was relieved that she never knows what's gonna come.

Later in the afternoon Yunho and his members are at college door are about to get ready, the members quickly separated themselves as for Wooyoung shut down all powers down in school and the members got into the building.

Yunho: This is for Y/n

A bunch of strong growls and hisses occurs to all 7 members including Yunho getting ready for a bloody revenge. The End