Vampire San x Reader

Tw/ romance, family, lil angst, blood, happy ending

I won't let them tear us apart my love....

On a cold snowy night both husband and wife were running fast escaping from a group of vampire hunters

On a cold snowy night both husband and wife were running fast escaping from a group of vampire hunters. San and Y/n comes from different backgrounds where San is a vampire and Y/n comes from a family of royal hunters in which she's human in her days, now turned into a vampire when she dated San.

Flashback
Y/n parents saw a group of vampires making a scene by destroying places, and bitten many people, and where Y/n is in her castle watching in her balcony as she saw San for the first time. Y/n was completely smitten by San. He looks at her back when he blinked. Y/n was fluttered as her servants look at Y/n looking at San they immediately push Y/n away from the window and close the window.

Night time comes Y/n was getting ready for bed when she saw her window open by it's self, as she looked over the window there was no one. And so she close the window and going over to her bed to sleep, once she close her eyes to sleep. San came in walking slowly looking at Y/n peacefully asleep. San felt his heat beating fast and it woke up Y/n in which she smiled again.

End of flashbacks

San and Y/n both have feelings for each other in the first place and so they both started dating. They dated for a year til they were married in 3 years ago, Y/n Parents knew that their own daughter is married to her vampire husband as they're ashamed, disgusted, and so against the fact that Y/n is with a vampire. And so Y/n parents decided to send a group of people to kill their own daughter and her husband.

Both lovers kept running looking for a sanctuary, as Y/n was exhausted for running as she sat down a rock and cradled her a 7 month pregnant bump. Couple months ago when they both got their own place Y/n had a morning sickness and San look over at her to see what's wrong, as San touch her stomach he felt a heartbeat. Y/n cried for joy she gonna be a mom and San kissed her deeply especially her flat stomach. All hell breaks loose when a group of people from Y/n parents come decided to break over door and find the couple as Y/n and San jumped over the window and make their exit to run away.

5 minutes later Y/n got up with the help of San as they kept walking from the situation that is going on between her family sending a group of people to kill them. Y/n had been overthinking a lot and worried they're gonna get murdered including their unborn baby.

Y/n: WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO SAN one day they'll find us and kills me and our baby first and then you.

San: I won't let them tears us apart my love...I'll protect you and our baby the best as we can. Y/n I love you I'll promise you were gonna be safe.

Y/n: Promise...

Y/n:  Looks like the baby is kicking San come feel it

San: My little miracle I can't wait to meet you...

San and Y/n heard a crowd of people walking towards their way as they both looked at each other and started running fast as they could. San grabbed his wife hand as they run for a couple seconds as Y/n couldn't run anymore as she putting danger to her own baby knowing she can't run fast back then which they both slowed down as the group of people are coming towards them with pitchforks, torches, wooden stake, crowbars, and baseball bat. Y/n is scared for her own life as for San was ready to fight and defend his family.

San was about to get ready to fight until another group of vampires came into his defense to fight the people. As San look over and saw the rest of Ateez came over to join the fight. San and the rest of Ateez began attacking the people, where all the members kicked, punched, dodge, attack, breaking other people's necks, and bitten their necks. It was a massacre where all Y/n parents people dead right at the spot. The fight is now over and San quickly ran over to Y/n as he hugged her and kissed her and happy that they're safe.

Y/n: Our baby is now safe thanks to daddy, I love you....

San: I love you too

Months later Y/n gave birth to baby boy name Y/s/n. San couldn't get any happier as he is now a father to beautiful boy as much he deeply loves Y/n and what he loves the most is his family he created. The End