Vampire Yeosang x Reader

Falling in Reverse ~ I'm Not a Vampire inspired imagine with a twist for this chapter

Tw/ Blood, horror, angst, Love and hate kind of, self harm, S****, dr*gs, and cuss words

The painful memories you caused....YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT YOUR A VAMPIRE~ Y/n

Y/n woke up from a deep sleep in a castle alone as she got out in bed and wore a white robe

Y/n woke up from a deep sleep in a castle alone as she got out in bed and wore a white robe. As she decided to roam around in a castle reminiscing painful memories of her and true love Yeosang.

Flashbacks

Y/n L/n was born in aristocrat family working for royalty of Halazia Kingdom, When she was 20 years of age she was kidnapped by Yeosang the only son of Mist Kingdom. Halazia and Mist are a long term rivalries. Halazia took the victory and defeated Mist for 3 years, as Halazia took over Mist castle and eventually everything is destroyed where King & Queen, and all villagers died from a horrendous battle and for Yeosang crawling his way out as he almost bleeding to death. Then he was stopped by the head vampire.

The head vampire made a deal for Yeosang whether is to live or die as he saw Yeosang in the ground as his eyes were getting blurry for losing too many blood. Prince Yeosang made a life decision choice and he agreed to live as he told the head vampire. The vampire quickly made a small cut of his wrist where he released his own blood towards Yeosang mouth as the blood drips down to Yeosang. The prince body was hyperventilating as his body system is slowing down, as his body stopped the transformation has begun. Yeosang woke up his eyes were mixed one color eye is black and other eye is red, his fangs came in sharp, and his skin is now porcelain as his vampire transformation is complete. The head vampire disappeared.

As Yeosang stood up he felt powerful as ever, but the only difference that he still change is his eye color whenever he's in his vampire form for now as Yeosang is human like vampire. Prince Yeosang of Mist Kingdom laughs evilly and is now looking for revenge.

Yeosang traveled his way to Halazia plotting a revenge headed close to the Kingdom he stopped and saw a beautiful woman in her 20s walking by towards the castle, Yeosang stood there in awe as he quickly hiding so she won't see him. Luckily Yeosang had multiple abilities and he found out Y/n comes from aristocrat family where her father is close to the king of Halazia. Yeosang smirked and had idea later on. As Night comes by Y/n went out alone looking for fresh air as she stopped herself and saw a trail of blood everywhere and then Yeosang made a move to Y/n as he covers her mouth with drugs, Y/n screamed as her eyes turned black.

Yeosang took her body towards a castle as he entered inside and went upstairs in his guest room and laid her down gently. Yeosang realize what he had done he felt bad for kidnapping her as walked away from her room. 3 hours later Y/n woke up confused when she saw Yeosang sitting in his reading his book.

End of Flashbacks

Y/n remembered everything what happened in the start. How she remembered while roaming around in the castle towards the guest room, she was confused and upset and why Yeosang took her in. Y/n hated him for kidnapping and even thought of escaping but Yeosang slapped her across her face and Yeosang even threatened Y/n. As time went by she stayed by his side for 7 months working as maid cleaning the floor and whenever Y/n cleans the floor she spot a small drop of blood, as she was confused and later on as she ignored. And other days when she's not a maid Yeosang would buy her a dress, and invite her to play a piano with him as she agreed. Y/n in her white robe looked at herself and Yeosang smiling like nothing happened.

Y/n in her white robe roam again to the another guest room and remembered the day she knew Yeosang is a vampire Prince of Mist Kingdom where she sees something terrible going on and where hell breaks loose between Yeosang and herself.

Y/n: Yeosang what's the meaning of this

Yeosang: Y/n....I can explain

Y/n: BULLSHIT YOUR  A FUCKING MURDER I KNEW SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT ABOUT YOU

Yeosang:  Y/N LISTEN TO ME IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

Y/n: WHAT DO YOU MEAN!! LOOK AT YOURSELF YOUR A VAMPIRE WHO SUCKED OTHER PEOPLE BLOOD SO YOU CAN LIVE. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU AFTER ALL THIS 7 MONTHS LIVING WITH YOU WHERE YOU KIDNAPPED ME, WE FORGIVE EACH OTHER, WE GOT ALONG GREAT. And I.........I ........ I even liked you for a while, The painful memories you cause me never told me YOUR A VAMPIRE. You know what Yeosang I'M DONE I AM THROUGH WITH YOU AND FUCK YOU I'm leaving outta this house

Yeosang: IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE STOP Y/n....

As Y/n in her white robes looked at herself emotionless where she remembered in her final days of living where she grabs a knife headed towards the bathroom and locked herself in the bathroom as she cried so hard frustrated and hurt for what Yeosang had done to her. Y/n remember her own passed memories with her family where she filled the a tub filled with water as she got in the tub, took out her knife and slit her wrist multiple time when she felt pain and numb as she's bleeding out so much her body started slowing down and her eyes is starting closing down.

Yeosang however in the other hand he was going insane and drank blood from other people from what he had killed. He knew what he had done horribly to Y/n he regretted everything and so Yeosang walked out in the room looking for Y/n as her suitcase is still there in the bed which means she's still the house. Yeosang headed towards the bathroom, where it was locked. Yeosang called her name but there's no answer, as his ability were never wrong that Y/n is still in the bathroom. Yeosang destroyed the bathroom door saw Y/n body lifeless.

Yeosang walked slowly as what he saw was the girl he loved was gone, Yeosang was extremely hurt and he grab his own arm and made a small cut to his wrist where his blood drip down towards Y/n mouth. As the blood drip down to Y/n Nothing is no use for Y/n as her body is now gone. As for Yeosang was heartbroken that his girl of his dream Y/n is now gone and there's no turning back. The End

A/n: okay so what you see is that Y/n in the white robes is a ghost.