Vampire Mingi x Reader

A/n Romantic Royal Marriage au featuring Felix from stray kids

March 5, 1700

Dear Luna, in about 16 days I'll be Song Y/n Queen of The Twilight Kingdom, I just can't wait marrying my fiancé my soon to be husband Mingi. Me and Mingi are inseparable couldn't let go of each other backs and we kissed all around the castle making love we both didn't care who's hearing it all noises in the castle if you know what I mean 😏

Luna if you're wondering how did I met Prince Song Mingi of Twilight Kingdom well I'll tell you. It was the beginning of August 1st, 1608 I was working all days and nights as a seamstress I make clothes and dresses for woman and men for great affordable prices. At 6pm I was getting ready to set new clothes and dress on a mannequin on the window and so that everyone can see outside. Until a guard came into my store introducing himself as Felix The Royal guard and spoke to me about requests for the Royal of Twilight Kingdom.

Felix: I have special request for Y/n L/n from the King and Queen of Twilight Kingdom and I'll be reading the note for you.

And I quote " Miss L/n Y/n I am writing this letter to inform you that I'm planning a birthday celebration for my son and i wondering if you can make a Royal suit for my son. I've seen your work in public and passing by to your store and which I really enjoyed seeing the creations you've done. After that you'll be invited to the party as well since you worked very hard as seamstress and which I'm very proud of you. If you accept this offer I'll make sure the guards will take you to the castle and you're good to go and have fun. Birthday Party date August 9, 1608"

Y/n: I'll be honored to accept this offer and make the best suit there is

Felix: Amazing choice Y/n and by the way i brought so many fabrics and accessories from the palace for you to create and sew for the Prince new suit. It is my time to leave Miss Y/n I hope you have an amazing day.

As Felix walked away from my store I was completely stunned knowing I only have 9 days to make a suit and sat down and kept overthinking will I finish the project soon. And so I decided to draw some ideas in my sketchbook which it took me at least 2 days figuring out and I started working on the suit. In Aug 6 I finished suit really quick and it came out really well and hoping The Prince likes it.

 In Aug 6 I finished suit really quick and it came out really well and hoping The Prince likes it