four

"What are you doing here?"

   The group fell into silence, watching Y/n take a step forward to investigate closely, not believing her eyes. "It's you! It's all of you. Together! I never thought I'd see you again! I'm so happy I could hug you!" The stranger went to lean forward completely unaware that he was still tied to a chair, he fell down and grunted causing Y/n to take a step back. Raphael growled, taking the lead by lifting the boy up from the back of the chair whilst— conveniently, a projector fell from the ceiling and flashed a bright light at the two.
   "Who are you, and why do you have a picture of us?" Raph asked, shoving the picture in the stranger's face, Leo stepped in, flipping the tails on his mask before he strikes a pose, "Yeah, who took this? Cause I look great." Mikey bumped himself in, holding his phone to his smiling face. "What's your favorite pizza? 'Cause I'm ordering right now." Yet again another interruption was caused by the middle child, Donatello, who forcefully made his way through Raph and pointed at the teen's face, "And why are you wearing genius build apparel? That's trademarked!" Donnie activated a grappling cable by pressing the button on the wrist gear's screen. The cable zipped through the room and hooked onto the ceiling, causing the stranger to hang upside down and swing from side to side.

   "He's trying to escape!" Mikey exclaimed, the group of friends panicking as they threatened to both knock him out and cry out to each other. Y/n and Splinter looking at the chaos beforehand, Y/n still having a hard time believing that he was real. That he was on this earth.

   Y/n couldn't just see the potential future...
   She could see it through the eyes of others.

   "Wha— WAIT, STOP! I'm a friend. Let me explain." The room once again fell silent, all eyes on the teen who was now hanging upside down. "Let's start over." He sighed. "My name is Casey Jones, and the reason I have this photo and your tech is because you gave it to me, but not yet, because I'm from the future." Oh my god. So he is, Casey.
   Everyone but Y/n and Casey were laughing, "This isn't a joke!" Donnie stood up, the metallic arm from his battle shell unhooking the grabbling cable and settling the boy down back the right way up. "Oh please, if time travel is possible, future Donnie would have come back and already given me all the lottery numbers like we planned." Donnie smirked acting as if he got Casey right where he wanted them.

   "It's true! I need you to believe me. Humanity depends on it. In the future, an alien race decimated the planet. We were hunted. We lived in caves. We ate leaves and rats. No offence..." Casey leaned to the side to aim the apology to Splinter, who only brushed it off and claimed that his species was delicious. "I know how this sounds, but Master Leonardo gave me a mission." Now it was Leo's time to smirk, nudging Raphael's arm. "I do like how he calls me Master."

   "Where is, Juno?" The group turned to face Y/n, who was clutching onto the collar of her hoodie, the look of worry and fear slowly rising. Casey pursed his lips together, small tears pricking his eyes. "I saw her, she was with you, wasn't she?" Y/n walked up to look down at the teen who kept his head sorrowed in shame. "She died alongside... I'm sorry." But it didn't make any sense, in the vision she saw Juno and Casey being thrown into this world. "Hate to interrupt this moment, but uh— Who exactly is, Juno? Also why does Y/n even know about them being with you?"  Leo questioned, earning the curious looks from the rest.

   "Juno was Y/n's kid—"

   "WHAAA?—" The turtles shouted in unison, the four pointing and yelling at each other as they went to accuse someone of getting the future Y/n 'Preggy' as they called it. "No! She was adopted!" Casey raised his voice, letting the four brother's argument to come to an end in a sigh of relief. "So, future boy is really from the future?" April muttered out. "Like I said, Master Leonardo sent me here on a mission—"