five

"Everyone okay? Anybody hurt?"

"How did we get here?" Mikey asked, slowly lifting himself to his feet to look at Donnie, hoping he had answers. Judging by the look on his face, he did. "Donnie Pods. We've never had to use those before..." Donatello faced the group behind him. "So how would everyone rate their escape experience? 'Very satisfied, Very, very satisfied, Extremely, satisfied?'" The anxious smile on his faltered when a pod came crashing into the lair, the group slowly gather around the pod, was it, Leo? "Y/n!"

"Y/n, are you hurt? Where is Leonardo and Raphael?" Splinter crawled over to the young teen who was covered in scratches, tears welled up in her red eyes. Her heart was thumping against her chest, knowing for, Raph it was too late, Leo? She didn't know. "I don't..." "This is terrible!" Casey interrupted, angry. "Why did we leave?" Mikey huffed, pushing Casey back and towering over him. "In case you didn't notice, we were getting our butts kicked!"
   Casey snarled, shoving Mikey off of him. "But my mission was to stop them! Right now, the Krang are using that key to bring something that will destroy the world. We lost." When all felt lost, the team suddenly felt a bit of relief when they saw Raph's pod arriving, once again crashing onto the sewer floors beside Y/n's. It couldn't be, did they escape? Y/n kept seated in her pod, but leaned over to see Leo stepping out.

   But that means.

   Y/n felt herself being lifted up by, Casey. "Leo, where is, Raph?" She asked, knowing full well where he was. "Don't act like you don't know." Y/n flinched, never has she heard that tone from Leo. Leo's eyes focused on Casey and Y/n, anger radiating off his movement the closer he got to the two. "Did you know this would happen?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Leo then turned to Y/n, he felt betrayed.
"And you! Why didn't you tell me this would happen? Shit, you're always so selfish, always thinking about yourself, and always thinking that you are 'protecting' people when all you do is lie!"

"Leo, I didn't—"

Leo grabbed her wrists as Y/n hissed from the tight hold around the cuts. Leo's grip tightened around them the louder he got. "Shut up! This is all your fault. Thanks to you, my own brother is sacrificing his life just because he—" "Leo, you're hurting me!" Y/n pleaded, tugging herself harder, only to see her hands becoming pink.

   "I don't care! How could you let this happen?! Raph is—" Mikey and Donnie saw how bad the situation was getting and held Leo away. Leo released Y/n whilst Casey examined Y/n's wrist, large bruising already forming.

"Leo, what happened to Raph?"

"Leonardo?" Leo froze. "They... They got him." April butted in, getting annoyed by the small talk, "And you left him?" Leo balled his hand into a fist and slammed them onto the pod, "He left himself! He used his pod to save me, all because I went after this stupid thing." Leo threw the key at Casey, who caught it luckily. "You got it. Nice!" Casey said amazed.
Leo lifted his head, turning to face the human teen with both shock and anger still on his face. "Nice? They captured Raph. He's from the future. He knew this would happen! A-and Y/n! She can see the future, she knows—"

"No. I didn't. This didn't happen in my time. We changed the past, and you got the key. That means there's still a chance to stop them." Casey felt hope once more, knowing it's what his Master always told him to be confident about. If only he were here to seen him now, they got the key. "Leo—" "No, we have to save Raph. Come on."
   Leonardo once again got a hold of Y/n's wrist, pulling her out of the pod and yanking her to the ground before letting go and grabbing his twin swords. Donnie pleaded Leo to stay, "If you won't come, I'll go myself." Leo swung his swords, however he had no luck due to the Krang taking away their mystic powers.