First lessons

After their awkward encounter in the gym Ochako had focused and got some training done. Mainly using her quirk to lift multiple heavy weights at once and keeping them there. In their first year she had lifted boulders and even a plane but those were in moments of pure adrenaline. She decided that if she could raise the meta ability of her quirk beyond what it was now then those moments of adrenaline would be even stronger.

She left the gym and went back to her dorm, hopping in the shower and washing herself off. Mainly because she had been sweating and there was a lingering essence of caramel on her skin. Of course the smell was nice but it was a bit of a hard one to explain since most of her perfumes smelt of strawberry. What a change that people would definately notice, strawberry to caramel.

After shaking those silly thoughts away she got out the shower and dried off before putting on her school uniform and heading down to class, which was already beginning to fill up. The one major difference was seeing Aizawa stood at his desk waiting for them already.

"Okay class, last year was your first year... a very stressful but proud year for all of you despite what you went through!" The man stated as he walked around his desk and slowly sat down at the front of it looking between each student. "However this doesn't make you pros yet, you still have a long way to go before graduation, last year I let you choose where you sat because I wanted you to make friends on your own but this year now you've all bonded together in combat I will decide where you sit!"

The class each let out sighs or huffs, some even panicking about where they could be seated for the next year of their lives.

"Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Hagakure and Ojiro will all sit at the front, you all did well last year but I want to make sure you all focus... Kaminari I know you're also a prankster with Kirishima so I want to keep my eyes on both of you!" The dark haired man raised his brow seeing that they were about to complain.

"Yes Sensei!" Kirishima was the first to respond and took his seat at the front row while they others got sat beside him.

"Then I want Sero, Mineta, Jiro and Momo sat with Midoriya... last year you five did pretty good in tests and even practical work so this year I want to harness that talent and push it further!" He stated and watched as these five took their seats no questions asked.

"Todoroki, Tokoyami, Shoji, Tsuyu and Sato next tables please, you all excel at team work and even in some cases leading those teams... also I'd like to see more teamwork between just you five" As usual these five sat down, smiling and excited for their next year working together.

"Which leaves me with Iida, Koda, Aoyama, Uraraka and Bakugo... most of you I don't feel like I need to worry about as your grades are solid however I put some of you back there because let's face it you're better off not interacting with others" Though for that end statement his eyed were on the blonde who just shrugged and took his seat beside Ochako. Iida seemed unfazed and took the seat other side of her with Koda and Aoyama beside him.

"Now we have all that sorted we do have some things to talk about. This year you do indeed need two more class presidents... Iida and Momo are out of the running since they won last year" he stated and walked to his board writting eighteen names down then looking at them. "Also we need to discuss this year's class work... we won't be doing a quirk apprehension test or written test this year because I got to see you all excel so well last year... also Nezu is debating cancelling the tournaments because of what you've all been through!"

"But Sir! That tournament was a way for us to show our skills and get picked for agency training and working with pros!" Kirishima interrupted which would usually get him punished but instead Aizawa just nodded.