[ I ] 𝐒'é𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

The light from the phone screen distracts her from drinking. She puts the glass down and hurriedly takes the phone and checks the notification.

'A fucking ads'

She slams the black smartphone to the table as the hands pull the hair in frustration. Tears threatening to fall. The background music at the bar is unheard by her. She is too focus on her sorrow. Her heart is hurting so bad that she feels there is a lump in her throat and can't even let a voice out. Today, her boyfriend decides to end their relationship because there are too many quarrels happen in the past few months. It makes them thinking that they are not match for each other and decided to go in a separate ways. Even if they know the feelings are still there. And now, she's waiting for a miracle to happen where he will pick her up and ask her to come back. Making up for each other mistake and the relationship will back to normal again. But here she is, drunk by herself at the bar she usually goes, hair is a mess, red cheek, and disappointed every time the phone vibrate because it's a wrong notifications. It's already four hours and the fourth shots of whiskey she had now. As the time goes by, she starts to give up on hope. It's not like she doesn't try to call him, she did but he never answers.

"May i sit here?" The voice on her right side asks. She is too drunk to bother looking at the man and only nods. "Im having the same drink as the lady, please."

She has a feeling he's trying to make a conversation with her. Her eyes still freeze on the phone screen in front of her.

"Waiting for someone?" He asks as he props his head with his right hand. She ignores him. "That's rude."

When his drink comes, the man changes his position back to face the table. Taking the glass and turning the chair around to watch people dancing. His left elbow rests on the table as he crosses his leg. One vibrate of her phone, she immediately opens the message. It was a picture of her ex and her best friend sleeping together. Oh, how infuriated she is right now. Why her best friend, Suzume? Is she already waiting this broken relationship to get on his pants? Thinking about it again, she remembers all the quarrels. How it started and what was the cause. It all makes sense now. Her blood feels like boiled. She wants to ruin her life so badly. In the last sip of her drink, she gulps it quickly while holding back her headache. Finally looking at the man on her side. She observes his features. White hair, fair skin, blue eyes behind his black round glasses, shirt half unbuttoned showing his toned chest. Overall he's too fine to be an escapism. He's the one showing interest first. She has a feeling he will accept her request. Who cares if he rejects? She's too drunk to remember her dignity.

"What's your name?" The woman asks.

"Oh? Now you care about my presence?" He snarled amusingly. She gets up from her chair, trying to balance her drunk state and slowly takes a step towards the white haired man. When she already stands between his legs, she grabs the collar of his shirt, tidying it slowly.

"Im asking you... what is your name?" She asks again still trying to find balance on her posture.

"Gojo." He answers flatly, expecting her to surprise hearing his name. But it is the opposite.

"Then, Mr. Gojo.." She continues, following by hiccups. Her hands reach his glasses and removes it from covering his pretty blue eyes. She looks at him, admiring the orbs for a moment then smile.

"Do you want to have fun with me?"

It is him now that surprises. He is intrigued by her. They way she speaks seem like putting a spell on him. It is his turn to admiring her features. Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her neck, her chest-

"Eyes on me, Gojo." Her index finger reaches out his chin and lifts it up until his eyes back on her. Truly he is very amused. He can't even hold his excitement. He laughs as his hand pulls her lower back closer to his body. Helping to steady her. The other hand rubs her thigh.

"Satoru." He suddenly speaks, making her confuse. Once again, he is amused by her expression. With no doubt she is heavily drunk right now and probably forget what happen tomorrow morning. He doesn't like to fuck with a drunk person because it's such an energy waste when they dont remember the event. He wants them to conscious about who has done them good. He wants them to admit that he is the only one who can make them feel good. But this woman will be an exception tonight. Something about her makes him feels alive. As if the universe giving him a great prize he never once gets. Something he never feels with other people.

A hiccup ruins his thought of the moment. Remembering what she is confused about.

"What do you mean?" She asked again, gaining an answer from him.

"Satoru, my dear. You need a name to scream tonight."