[ II ] 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭é

The next morning she wakes up with painful headache. When she tries to gain her fully consciousness, she hears a running water from the bathroom, guessing the man she met last night is taking a shower right now. She checked her phone on a bedside table, hoping she gets some miscalls from her ex but nothing. She puts it back and lays again on a mattress as she let out a heavy sigh. An arm covers her eyes. The bathroom door's slowly open, showing a shirtless man with wet hair.

"You're awake." He states as he tries to dry his white hair. She only hums in respond. "Last night didn't help huh?"

He asks as if sensing her frustration. She takes her arm away from her eyes, staring at the ceiling for a while. "I broke up with a man i dated for 5 years."

"Sorry to hear that?" He says feeling unsure with his words. The girl looks at him with furrowed eyebrows, judging the way he fakes his empathy.

"What? Just find another one." Gojo continues when he feels the stare is making him uncomfortable.

"You must be an asshole with commitment issue if you say that." She says as she changes her direction back to stare at the ceiling.

"And you must be a mind-reader for guessing right." He retorts in sarcasm as he changes clothes. There is a long pause before the girl speaks again.

"Anyways, Im betrayed by my best friend. She has been planning to take my boyfriend- my ex now for i dont know how long. And last night she slept with him."

"You want to get back?"

"I dont know. It seems she managed to manipulate his feelings to hate me. So, im pretty sure talking to him is not the best option right now. I need an evidence that she is the wrecker and im not the problem."

"Ok. Good luck then." Gojo says in ignorance, facing the mirror admiring himself.

"That's why.." The woman pushes herself up from the bed, looking at the man's back. When he senses her sight is on him from the mirror, he repeats her words in questionable manner which she continues, "That's why i need you to help me as you know that last night didn't help."

She hops down from bed with blanket covers her body, slowly walking to hug Gojo from behind. Again, he feels something unusual from her. Surely her attitude right now is no difference than whores he met. But he'll give a chance to that. She seems interesting and he believes she doesn't chase after his wealth. At least for now.

"I want us to meet every week. How's that sound?" She speaks again. Gojo turns his body to face her, so she won't hug his back again.

"Are you sure? Your boyfriend will be disappointed if he knows." Gojo asked her to make sure she is not joking at the moment.

"Careful there. He's my ex now. Besides, i want to give him a lesson for being stupid enough to fall into that wench trap. I want her to suffer too." The [h/c] haired woman explained. Words full of wrath and revenge. It's as if the blood in her body boils. He loves seeing her in vengeful. She looks so beautiful in the morning, bareface with her hair still in a mess because of dry sweat.

"What's your answer? We're going to be just friend. I promise no feelings involved." She pursues him in a cute way, like a children promising their parents to be good.

"How do you know you won't fall for me?" Gojo gives her another question. His big hand caresses and plays with her hair gently.

"You're not my type." She answers confidently, making him surprise.

"Ouch. That's sting." He dramatically fake hurting expression, which makes her eyes rolling in annoying respond. "What if i have a girlfriend?"

Eyeing his blue eyes for five seconds, she finally speaks, "Ain't no way you stay with one person. A man like you loves to play with feelings." He chuckles at your words.

"Alright, Alright. I can agree, but in one condition." He states as she focuses on his request. "I can leave if Im bored and you wil not look for me. We won't involve in each other's matters." It changes into serious conversation now, the way his goofy personality disappears makes her want to think again about this decision. Yet she wont bite back her words, ignoring the clear red sign this man has warned.

"Sure. Though i can guarantee you won't get bored with me." She lends her hand to seal a deal with him which he accepts gladly.

"You haven't told me your name." Gojo reminds her. They haven't let go of each other's hand.

"[Y/N] [L/N]. Nice to meet you, Satoru." She says with a smile on her face.

"The pleasure is mine, [Y/N]."