Chapter 1-Little girl

3rd person pov:

Davina and kol have just pulled up to the adoption agency and are about to walk inside. When they reach the door davina turns to kol and asks "Are you sure want to do this?" Kol nods to give davina conformation that this is still what he wants and they both walk up to the receptionist. "Excuse me, we are here to adopt a little", davina says to the receptionist  to get her attention. "Yes, of course follow me." They follow her to a room that looks like the nusery and walk inside where they immediately spot an adorable baby girl sitting on the floor with a binky in her mouth hugging a bunny plushie close to her. The receptionist follows their gaze and says "I see you have spotted our newest little Lola", kol looks at the receptionist and responds "Yes we have. Do you know what age she is?" "Yes, her original age is 14, while her little age is a few months old. Are you thinking of adopting her?" "Yes, we would love to adopt her", kol replied and he then asked if he could go over and meet  her. The receptionist happily obliged and then they went over to say hello. "Hi lola, I'm your new daddy and this is your new mummy", kol said grabbing the little girls attention. Lola clapped her hands happily and made grabby hands towards kol. He happily picked her up the little girl as she burst into a fit of giggles and burried her face in his neck. Davina spoke up saying "We'll take her, we would like to finalise the paperwork as soon  as possible." "You can sign the paperwork now if you'd like then you can take her home with you straight away", the receptionist suggested. The couple aggreed and followed the receptionist to her office as kol carried lola with them. After the couple signed the paperwork, the receptionist gave them lola's belongings and they headed back to their car. Kol buckled lola into her car seat in the back of the car as davina put her belongings in the boot. Once she was buckled in, kol jumped into the drivers seat as davina made her way to the passengers side. As they put on their seatbelts, kol asked "Are you ready to go back to mystic falls darling?" Davina nodded while lola made cute baby noises in the backseat.

A couple hours later:

Lola had just begun to cry in the backseat, so kol pulled over the car, got out, opened lola's door and picked her up, lightly bouncing her in his arms. "What's wrong darling?" Lola just continued to cry while kol kept bouncing her. Davina hopped out the car and went over to kol and lola. "What's the matter with her?" "I don't know, she won't stop crying." "Maybe she is due for a bottle", davina suggested as she quickly grabbed the baby bag from the backseat. She rummaged through the bag until she found one of the bottles of milk they had for her. She took it out of the bag and shook it thoroughly before taking of the cap and handing it to kol who took out her binky and gently placed the nipple of the bottle into lola's mouth. Lola slowly stopped crying as she began nursing on the bottle and placing her hands over kol's as he held it. Once she was done, kol took the bottle out of her mouth and put the cap back on it while he handed lola to davina who burped her and placed her back in her carseat. When she was strapped in, kol gave her binky and her bunny back and she slowly began to drift off. Kol and davina got back back in the car and kol continued the journey to mystic falls, so they could introduce the new mikaelson to the rest of his family.