Chapter 6-Little devil

Lola's pov:

When I woke up:

I have just woken up and I'm feeling really grumpy and moody today. Daddy carried me downstairs into the kitchen where everyone else is eating breakfast with light conversion. They all shouted good morning at the same time which caused me to start to cry and cover my ears. Daddy shushed me and put my binky into my mouth bouncing me up and down which made me calm down. Mummy came over to us and gave daddy a kiss then she kissed my head. She put her plate in the sink and went upstairs. I started getting restless and agitated so I moved around in daddy's arms, whining and starting to cry. "Here let me take her while you have breakfast." Uncle nik suggested and took me into his arms bouncing me up and down shushing me lightly. He carried me into his art studio and placed me into the door bouncer he had for me. He started bouncing it before sitting down on his chair and beginning to paint. I had no idea what he was painting so I watched quietly and intently sucking on my binky. I watched as he finished his painting and realised it was a portrait of me. I clapped and smiled at him as he turned around. "What do you think love?" I grinned and clapped at him. "I'm taking that as a yes." He said smiling back at me. Uncle nik came over to me lifting me out of the bouncer and into his arms. He carried me to the living room where the gang and the rest of the family  were seated conversing with each other. They spotted us and day reached out to me. Uncle nik gave me to him to which I whined and reached out for uncle nik to take me back into his arms and out of day's. Unfortunately, I didn't get passed back to uncle nik but I did get loads of cuddles from damon. After a while, I got bored and started to whine in damon's lap. He noticed this and got up placing me in my playpen giving toys to play with.  I pushed the toys away and just sat there bored out of my little mind. "Is lola okay? She doesn't seem herself." Day said and I started to cry. I was really fussy and tired plus I was also very bored. Daddy came over to me and placed my binky back into my mouth as it had fallen out and began bouncing me up and down on his hip but I just got more agitated. I could see daddy was getting very stressed. "Here let me take her while you go relax." Uncle nik suggested and took me into his arms bouncing and shushing me, cuddling me to his chest. "Are you sure nik?" Daddy asked unsure if it would be too much of a hassle. "I'm sure you go if we need you we'll call you, why don't you and Davina go out for a bit. You haven't spent much time alone with her lately and  this is the perfect opportunity." Uncle nik said and that is exactly what daddy did after thanking him for watching me. I was still crying when daddy left but I had calmed down a little bit. Uncle nik carried me into the kitchen, getting me a baba ready. Moving me into a cradling position, he took my binky and placed it on the side before replacing it with the baba. I nursed on the baba for a couple minutes until it was empty, then uncle nik burped me and gave me back my binky, cuddling me close to his chest again. He carried me to my nursery and changed me into a black footie onesie that said "Uncle's favourite" on it in white lettering  with a few white butterflies surrounding it. He took my purple binky and replaced it with a black one and placed it in my mouth putting the purple one in its assigned draw. He placed me back on his hip and carried me back to the living room, placing me in my black and dark purple bouncer. He put the bouncer in front of the Tv and put on cbeebies for me to watch while he conversed with the other adults. After an hour, I was due for a nap but I couldn't get to sleep, I was still bouncing in my bouncer but it didn't help and I still couldn't get to sleep and that made me really grumpy. I started to cry, I didn't know what else to do so I just sat there and cried. I was quickly unclipped from the bouncer and pulled close to someone's chest as they began shushing and bouncing me up and down. I looked up to see ty was the one holding me and I snuggled into him finding comfort in his embrace. I soon became sleepy and fell asleep soundly in his warm arms.

Tyler's pov:

Lola had just started crying while we were chatting so I quickly got up, unclipped her and pulled her close to my chest shushing and bouncing her lightly in my arms. She looked up at me for a minute then buried herself into my chest feeling comfort in my embrace. I heard her crying stop and her breathe even out as she fell asleep in my arms. I carefully and quietly carried her upstairs placing her gently, as not to wake her, in her crib. I walked back downstairs to the living to join the others as kol and davina walked through the front door coming back from their day out together. "Hello everyone, where is lola?" "I just put her down for a nap, she was getting really fussy." I said as they came into the living room and found a spot on the couch. They both thanked me and we all started chatting whilst kol and davina told us about their day until we all heard crying.