Chapter 2-The new mikaelson

Kol's pov:

We have just arrived outside of my family's mansion in mystic falls. Surprisingly, lola is still asleep in the backseat. "Davina I'm just gonna quickly go inside and explain everything, then I will come out and get you and lola  so she can meet them." "Ok love." I quietly get out of the drivers seat, close the door quietly as to not to wake lola  and walked up to the door of the mansion. I approached the door, knocked and waited for one of my siblings to answer. I heard footsteps, then rebekah opens the door. "Kol, what are you doing here?" She questions me. "I need to talk to you and our other siblings as well as hope and hayley about something can you gather everyone in the living room please." "Of course." Then she went to fetch everyone. Once everyone is in the living room, niklaus asks "What are you doing in mystic falls, I thought you were in new orleans." "I was in new orleans but I drove down to see you all as I have important news for you all. Do you know how I told you all that me  and davina were going to adopt a little." "Yes, continue." Elijah responds urging me to continue. "We adopted a little today. She is outside in the car with davina. I wanted her to meet you all at the same time. So is everyone ready for me to bring her in." As soon as I finished my sentence rebekah jumped up and down excitedly. "Well, what are you waiting for bring in my new niece. I want to meet her." Rebekah said overjoyed she was getting another niece to spoil rotten. I then looked at my other siblings and elijah nodded while niklaus said "Bring her in brother I want to meet this child your talking about." With that I stood up and went out to the car to retrieve lola from the backseat. "Davina darling they are ready, are you coming?" "Yeah, I'm coming." After hearing her response, I went round to lola's side of the car and unplugged her scooping her into my arms. As I picked her up, she began to stir until I saw her eyes open. "Hello darling, did you have a nice nap?" I gave her a kiss on the head and placed her on my hip as I carried her inside. When we reached the living room, they all gasped and hope asked "What's her name?" "Her name is lola." Rebekah came over to us and smiled as lola giggled when she saw her. Then soon after, niklaus joined us and asked "May I?" We all gasped and I handed lola over to him waiting for her reaction. She looked up at nik and smiled and started giggling which made him smile at her in adoration. He then turned to me and said "You chose well brother." I smiled when he said this and then rebekah came over and asked "Nik can I hold her now your basically hogging her and you too kol." I then pointed to myself and said "Me? I'm not hogging her she's my daughter. Your just being over dramatic." Everyone then laughed apart from rebekah at my statement then nik passed lola over to her.

Once everyone held her:

Hayley was holding lola when something happened and she started to cry. "What's wrong with her?" Hope asked staring at an upset lola. Hayley immediately gave lola to me while I started to bounce her up and down in my arms trying to calm her down. My family looked at me surprised but I was too focused on lola to notice. Then davina walks in, as she had just gone to the bathroom, and asks "Babe, why is lola crying?" "That's what we're trying to find out." I said still trying to calm lola down, then niklaus said "Didn't she have a bunny with her when you brought her in?" "Yeah, dad she did but where is it?" Hope said. As hope said that, everyone started frantically looking around while I tried passing lola to davina so I could help but lola just clung to me wailing louder not wanting me to let go. Suddenly, hope shouted " I found it!" She then gave it lola and said "Here you go lola." Lola took it from hope eagerly and hugged it, she then reached for hope to pick her up. I handed her over to hope who hugged lola, which made lola giggle cutely. An array of "awwww's" came from my family as I smiled and gave davina a kiss. The last thing on my mind was my baby girl.