Prologue

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Harry Potter. All rights go to J. K. Rowling.

Normally on Halloween children would go for trick or treating, but in the Potter Manor, it was a completely different story.

James Potter was conjuring balloons of different sizes and colours to entertain his children, Harry and Primrose Potter, after losing a battle with his wife. You see, James Potter wanted to take his children outside for trick or treating. Harry and Primrose being only one-year old could not go alone. Primrose giggled at popping one of the balloons. The twins were already best of friends. James Potter again waved his wand causing more balloons to appear out of thin air! The babies kept on popping the balloons causing James to conjure more.

"They should be in bed." Said Lily Potter.

was extremely beautiful. She had red hair, emerald green eyes, pale skin and freckles. Primrose was the splitting image of Lily except her eyes, she had James' eyes. James himself was not bad either, he had messy jet-black hair which was not at all tameable! Pale skin, hazel eyes and wore glasses. Harry again was the splitting image of James except he had Lily's eyes.

"But Lillyyyy!" whined James. "Why? They are having so much fun!!!"

The babies wide eyed looked at James, ready for another round of laughter. They had a lot of fun while their parents fought sometime back. It was about whether they could go for 'trick or treating' or not.

"James!" Lily scolded "It is past their bedtime. That's why." Her eyes full of amusement.

"Urgh! Fine, you win, and I lose as usual." James mentioned.

The parents took the kids in their arms and started their journey to the nursery. They had just completed the first set of stairs when suddenly the door blasted open. The man had his hood up, he had white hands with a tint of grey and blue. It was

"Lily take the kids and run! It's him! Run!" James half shouted half commanded.

Lily looked at James one last time and gave him what could be his last kiss. Lily ran to the nursery to put the babies on the cot, locked the door and sat in front of the cot.

Lily opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by a loud THUD! She quickly said," Harry, Primrose you both are loved. You both are strong. Take care of each other. Stay strong."

With that the door flew off its hinges. Lily stood in front of the kids protectively.

"Silly girl! Move aside. I only want the twins. Move aside and you will be spared!" Lord Voldemort said, but Lily wouldn't move a millimeter. Determined to protect her kids even if it cost her, her life. She then checked her pockets for her wand, which wasn't there.

"Please! They are just kids! Show some mercy! Please! Take me instead!" Lily pleaded, having left with no choice but to beg.

"Move aside!" Voldemort shouted.

"No, please, no! Please take me instead! Please spare my kids! Please spare them! Please! Please take me instead!" she pleaded and begged him.

"This is your last warning move aside or you will be killed." Said Lord Voldemort.

"Never!" Said Lily.

"You had been warned! AVADA KADAVRA!" Yelled Lord Voldemort.

"AAAARGHHHHH!" With that died Lily Potter.

"Mama!" Primrose said. While Harry started crying.

"Two children! Two children! Twins! The end of me?" Voldemort laughed.

"Goodbye Potter twins. AVADA KADAVRA!" Yelled Lord Voldemort.

The spell touched Harry on his forehead, bounced on Primrose and touched her on her forehead, but a surprising thing happened. The spell bounced back on Lord Voldemort. Vanishing Lord Voldemort and making Harry and Primrose "THE GIRL AND BOY WHO LIVED."