Chapter 1- "This was Big D's best birthday in my opinion."

Nearly ten miserable years had passed since the Durselys had woken up to find their nephew and niece on their doorstep, but Privet Drive had hardly changed at all. The sun rose on the same tidy gardens and lit up the brass number four on the Dursleys' front door; it crept into their living room, which was almost the same as it had been on the night when Mr Dursley had seen the faithful news report on the owls. Only the photographs on the mantelpiece really showed how much time had passed. Ten years ago, there would have been pics of what seemed like a large pink beach ball wearing different-coloured bobble-hats-but Dudley Dursley was no longer a baby. Now photographs showed a large, blond boy riding his first bicycle, playing a computer game with his father, being hugged and kissed by his mother etc. there was no sign of another two kids living there too.

Though, the potter twins were very much alive and still living there. Asleep now, but not for long. Their Aunt Petunia was awake, and it was her shrill voice that made the first noise of the day...

"Up! Get up! Now!"

Harry woke with a start, and sat straight, while Miss Primrose Potter opened her eyes, rolled them, and closed them back again. Their aunt rapped the door again.

"Up!" She screeched.

Primrose's POV

I heard the frying pan being put on the stove. Harry lied down again.

I smiled and rolled to my side so that I was facing Harry.

"Brother." I started but was cut off by my aunt, who was back outside the door.

"Are you both up yet?" She demanded.

"Nearly." Harry replied.

"Well, get a move on then. I want you both too look after the bacon. Do not you dare let it burn. I want everything to be perfect for Duddy's birthday."

Harry groaned, and I closed my eyes, mentally sighing he must have forgotten what day it is today.

"What did you say?" Aunt petunia snapped.

"Nothing, nothing......" Harry said.

I snapped open my eyes and looked towards the door, and said in a clear voice, "Aunt Petunia there is a difference between groaning and saying."

My aunt acted as if she did not hear me and said, "Go on then. I do not have my whole morning standing here waiting for you both to come out. You know."

"Oh yes! Aunt Petunia we do...as a matter of fact." I said and heard aunt Petunia leave.

"Prim what will I do with you?" Harry sighed.

"Whatever you do just don't leave me." I answered.

Harry smiled at his oh-so-very at times over smart sister. Good morning, I smiled.

I went out of the cupboard which, we shared and did my morning routine. Then met up with Harry in the kitchen. Did I mention that Diddy's presents covered the whole table?

Looks like Diddy got the racing bike he had been whining for soooooo long. I thought.

Harry and I were both skinny, me a bit more than Har. Did I mention that we were very tall? Harry is a few centimetres taller than me though. Harry has a thin face like me, knobbly knees, jet black hair and bright green eyes that looked like jewels. Emeralds to be exact. But I look a lot different, I have freckles, red hair n hazel eyes. We even have a lightning bolt shaped scar.

We were frying eggs by the time Diddy-D-Dums arrived. (Dudley actually), meanwhile started to count his presents. His face fell.

"Thirty-six that's two less than last year." Diddy said.