51-60

51

   "Humph~" Shu Jin hummed a little tune, looking very happy.

Just now, she got the registration form for the EA International Design Contest that she had submitted to the country Y headquarters.

At present, the review has been passed, and Shu Jin has also obtained her own designer number: 0311.

In another month, she can officially start the domestic competition.

As long as she finishes in the top ten in the domestic competition, she is eligible to go to country Y to participate in the international competition.

In the domestic competition area, Shu Jin feels that she is still very confident.

Originally, she had already completed the assignment of thematic design and handed it over to the director. It stands to reason that she could continue to take orders from group A, but the competition was coming soon, so she still concentrated on staying in the office of the thematic design team to read her book.

A whole spacious office... she enjoyed it by herself, so it was quite clean.

It's like the kind of cleanliness that when you entered the self-study room when you were in school, you found that there was no one in the self-study room.

Today is also the same as usual, Shu Jin just took out professional books and is about to start reading.

But at this moment, someone knocked on the office door.

Shu Jin looked up.

The door was pushed open, revealing the face of Director Su Li.

"Director?" Shu Jin got up quickly and found that Su Li's face was not very good-looking.

Su Li nodded, "Shu Jin, come with me to the conference room on the

23rd floor." The conference room on the 23rd floor? Isn't that the one next to the chairman's office? What happened?

Shu Jin got up immediately, picked up her things and followed.

"Director, did something happen?"

Su Li shook his head, "It's nothing, about the project of the thematic design team, Director Shen wants to hold a meeting, and all the staff must be present."

"Okay."

Shu Jin thought, probably because the construction period is about to end, so let's hold a summary meeting.

Shu Jin went upstairs with Su Li.

Only one Shen Yilan was sitting in the meeting room on the 23rd floor.

Seeing them pushing the door and coming in, Shen Yilan cast his gaze over here.

"Chairman Shen!" Shu Jin called out obediently.

"Yeah. Sit down." Shen Yilan only responded once, then looked away.

Shu Jin:?

I always feel that Shen Yilan seems a little strange.

There was no one else in the office except Su Li, Shu Jin was not too cautious, just pulled out a chair and sat down, not far from Shen Yilan.

Although he sat down, his eyes locked on Shen Yilan who was sitting in the main seat.

She is dressed more formally today.

White shirt and suit jacket, without buttoning the suit button at the waist, adding a touch of easy-going to the rigidity.