III

Music is a magic that no many can master
With music you can control people
Make everything possible
You can shine through it
No one can escape its effects
And the one who can
Must be sealed away from others
Sirens were music creatures
Who controlled everyone who heard them
So be aware of the God of music
Because he can trap you
Under his golden lyre

Music is a magic that no many can masterWith music you can control peopleMake everything possibleYou can shine through itNo one can escape its effectsAnd the one who canMust be sealed away from othersSirens were music creaturesWho controlled every...

      (this is how I imagine Apollo. Art        
       not mine! I found it at pinterest)
.
.
.
.

Apparently it was tradition here, every full moon to gather to the forest and host a party, where the hunters would dance around fire, the diviner would tell stories about Gods and monsters and most importantly the God of music himself, Artemi's twin, Apollo would come and give his beautiful music.

It was quite fuzzy today. All the hunters would talk about was the party that would come in 3 days. They were actually more excited to see Apollo, even though they couldn't touch him or do anything with him they still admired his 'music'.
From what I read in the book and from what I heard from my sisters Apollo had quite the fame of being a flirty guy.. Also, I knew about his 'luck' with love.. He must be cursed because everyone he really loved and adore would find a tragic fate or death.
Daphne who turned into a tree
Cassandra who nobody believed her and most importantly
Hycanith.. His favorite.. The one I'm sharing the same name with..
He's still an asshole though, if you ask me.. I mean it's his fault for Achilles death! (not me being in love with Achilles O//w//O)

Anyway.. My head start hurt from all this fuzz so I decided to go for a walk to the forest for some moments of silence (I know that the last time I went for a walk it didn't end up well but what could happen? I'm in Artemi's territory)

I was walking through the beautiful trees when a beautiful melody got my attention.. I have no idea where it came from. It was a sad melody that made me want to cry.
I don't know why but I started singing along. Back in my reality I couldn't sing but apparently now I can. I sang about a lost lover. I'm not sure how I did it. The lyrics just came along...

When I stopped, the melody stopped too and I came out of the mist I was in..
I don't know how deep I went through the forest nor how many hours had passed. The only thing I knew was that I had this feeling that someone was watching me. I tried to track down the way I came from but I couldn't. I started to panic.

"Are you the one who sang?"
A male voice said.
I immediately turn around to see the most handsome man I've ever seen. He had golden hair, diamond blue eyes, golden skin and a beautiful smile. I swear he was shining. Why is everyone so attractive in this reality!

"Who are you?" I asked blushing furiously

"I asked first"

"Yeah, I was the one singing .. But it wasn't me who played the lyre"