V

If you're lost into the night
Just look up at the sky
And try to find
Orion standing bright.
He'll help you find your way
His beautiful starts
will show you the way
Just don't let the eyes of envy
Make you lost again your way
And help Orion have
A better fate
.
.
.
.

(art not mine

(art not mine. /Ladies and gentlemen Dionysus :3)

.
.
.

Dionysus approach us with his nymphs following him. They were all so beautiful. Dionysus had Black curly hair and brown eyes. Even though he was drunk and I knew his reputation I couldn't stop thinking about how attractive he was ( I say that often here, but I can't help it! They are all sooooo beautiful in this reality!).

He came closer and grinned
"Good evening my elegant ladies! Artemis, how's it going? Where's Apollo ?" he asked Artemis while looking around.

"Obviously not here! " Artemis said

"Chill Em... Why so angry? It's not my fault if he's fooling around again." He said acting hurt

"I've told you a million times to stop calling me that! I have a name!" she said upset

"Why? What's wrong with the Em?" he said smiling mockingly

"YOU-" Artemis was about to explode before Hecate's voice interrupt

"Now, now. Let's calm down everyone. This is neither the right place nor the right time to fight. Artemis you know him. Don't fall for his tricks. And you"she said talking to Dionysus now. He froze and listen to her
"Don't cause too much trouble tonight" Hecati ordered him.
I love how everyone is terrified of her

"Finnee I won't. Party killers.. But let's move on " Dionysus said looking at me.
"Who that young beautiful lady may be? What's your name darling?" said while kissing my hand

"Y/n.. My name is Y/n" I said blushing furiously. This man is just!

"I'm quite sure that she is not one of your hunters. I would remember such a beauty"

"She is not" Artemis said looking rather upset " But this do not allow you to do anything funny to her."

"I won't sis but we both know someone who will if he gets the chance"

"How dare you -"

"enough with this. I already got bored. I'm going to prepare some things. See yah" he said going God knows where.
When he disappeared from our sight Hecate said to Artemis

"You know, he's not totally wrong. She's in great danger since she's someone you are just taking care of. There are so many predators that could easily hurt her and I'm sure you know what I mean"

"and what do you suggest?"
Artemis responded angrily

"She can come with me. I will make her one of my priests and she will always be safe"

"Oh. I see. So this is what you've planned from the beginning, isn't it! "

"I don't understand what you're trying to say" Hecate said seriously. I was very confused at the moment and couldn't understand what they were saying

Artemis said something in another language that I couldn't understand

Hecate smiled and responded to her in the same language

"Only over my dead body" was the only thing Artemis said before disappearing

I tried to go after her but I couldn't catch up . She must have teleport or something!
*Damn it! *

"She's fast isn't she? Even I can't catch up to her sometimes" a familiar male voice said.
I turned around only to see the same man I saw in the forest. The same annoying man!

"You!? Again?"
"Missed me?" he asked with a grin
"No" I said rudely
"Ouch... That's sad" "I will change that."he added smiling
"Whatever.What are you doing here?"

Before he could answer the hunters approached us screaming out of joy
"APOLLO YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!"
"WHY WERE YOU SO LATE?"
"Calm down my beautiful ladies"

The kept bombing him with questions but I zoned out. Apollo? This man is Apollo? I was so shocked. Why didn't I realized it sooner!
But this is not the most important thing right now. I should go back and ask Hecate for some explanations since I can't go to Artemis.

I turned around to walk back to the fire but I bump into someone's chest. A very well built chest I must say. I looked up to the person I hit and saw a very handsome young man looking at me with curiosity.
"Who are you? Are you lost?" he asked with a deep calm voice
"No, not at all. I'm new here"
"Is that so? What's your name?"
"Y/n. Yours?"
"Orion".. Oh shit.. Another soon to be dead person. I shall think of a way to keep him alive too. But for now I need help to go back
"Can you help me go to the fire please? I'm afraid I'll get lost if I go by my own "
"Of course. But do you know where Artemis is? I want to talk to her about something "
"She went back to the temple. She's quite upset "
"I see. It must be something Dionysus said again. And I see that Apollo is already busy there"
I turned to look at them. He was smiling and the hunters and Dionysus's nymphs were all around him laughing and flirting.
"Indeed. Let's go now" I said smiling
"S-sure"
did he just shattered? It's probably my imagination

Well unfortunately it wasn't. Even though he devoted himself to Artemis and he was around her hunters very often he never felt anything like this before. It was the first time in his life that he felt sexual desire for someone . But he was too scared. He couldn't betray Artemis like that. Not after so many years of devotion.

You in the other hand was super worried about him and Calliope. You were trying to think of possible ways to change their fates. Orion will die from one of Artemi's arrows and Calliope because of Zeus.
You haven't gone far but you being you have zoned out trying to make a plan and didn't notice the branch that was down and tripped. Before you could touch the ground two strong arms were holding you from the waist and pulled you closer to them. Orion had caught you and now was holding you way too close. You were lost into his hazel eyes and he was in yours. At some point he stared at your lips but he backed away before things go too far.
You both stared at the ground for some awkward silent minutes.

What had just happened?!

Dionysus's nymphs seen this scene started cheering for you two from afar never leaving Apollo's side. Artemis's hunters were quite shocked by Orion's actions and Apollo... Well. Let's just say that he was not happy seeing this.

"A-are you hurt? Are you okay?" Orion asked concerned
"No. I'm totally fine. Thank you for saving me"
"Don't even mention it" He smiled
"Let's go shall we?" He said
"Yes.."

The rest of the walk was silent and awkward. After some minutes you arrived at the fire.
The diviner was here sitting next to Hecate and they were discussing something . Dionysus was (obviously) drinking wine and 'talking' to some forest nymphs and Artemis hasn't returned yet.

"Em if you excuse me now, I have to go and talk to Hecate about something" you said

"Of course and I have to find and talk to Artemis about something" he said
You both stare at each other for some minutes not moving at all.

"I-I shall go" he said making small steps

"Me too" you said walking slowly away
Neither of you wanted to separate but you had to

"See you later" you said and started walking towards Hecate

"See you" he said sounded sad
.
.
.