1. Since when do cannibals fall in love with their food?

I'm on the hunt. I'm currently hiding behind a tree watching a normal move through my woods. They're trying to be quiet but they're doing a poor job. I'm not sure if this normal is male or female because they've hidden their face beneath a hood.

When I say normal I mean someone that's not like me. Someone who only eats animals as their source of meat. Someone who didn't get kicked out of their hometown and into the wild because they were found eating human meat.

I realize as I follow the normal, that we're getting very close to my home. At first that thought makes me nervous but then I almost laugh. If this normal walks into my house I won't even have to drag their dead lifeless body through the woods and into my pot.

I continue to follow them and can't help the smile that spreads across my face as they find my home. This is going to be the easiest kill ever.

It's getting cold outside and the normal is hugging it's arms around it's waist to stay warm. They only stand outside my door for a moment before going inside. It's dark and I'm sure they're just trying to find a place for shelter.

I wait a minute practically dancing with joy before calmly and quietly walking inside. The first thing I see is that the normal has made a fire. The second thing I see is that they're not in the room.

As quietly as I can I close the door and move into the house. It only has three rooms. One room holds the kitchen, and living room. One room is my bedroom, and the other is a bathroom. You'd be surprised to hear that I get plumbing. Of course the water is disgusting so I don't drink it, and I use a stream to wash up in.

I quickly look at the bathroom and see the door open. That means they have to be inside my bedroom. I sneak over being careful not to hit the floorboards I know will squeak. When I open the bedroom door I'm already imagining how delicious this normal will be.

I don't really know what I was expecting to find when I opened the door. But it defenitely wasn't what I found. Or better to say; what found me.

Immediately after the door is open I'm getting beaten with something. I start to scream, and realize mine aren't the only ones piercing the silence.

"Who the hell are you!" They yell at me.

"What are you doing?" I yell back. "This is my house!"

But they aren't listening as they continue to beat me. I look up only to realize that it's an umbrella. The normal still has their hood up so I still don't know a gender. But then again I'm not really curious about that at the moment.

I'm trying to protect myself by putting up my arms in front of my face.

"Stop it!" I yell. But they don't listen.

I'm sure I'm being covered in bruises as this normal beats the shit out of me.

After about twenty seconds of this, I remember that they're the prey not me. So I jump towards them and they immediately jump back. Before I can function what's happening they've fallen back and hit their head off my desk. They drop to the floor lifeless.

"What the hell." I say under my breathe angrily.

I'm breathing heavily as I feel something wet trickle down my forehead. I reach up and touch it and immediately wince pulling my hand away. When I do I see blood. I sigh, "Stupid normal." I say.

I want to kick them in the face but I refrain from doing that because if you ask any cannibal what the best human meat is, they'll tell you the cheek meat hands down.

I growl under my breathe and take the corner of my shirt putting it to my wound. I hold it there for only a second before moving into action.

I can see the normals chest moving so I know that they're still alive. I have no idea how long their going to be out for so I need to move quickly.