11. Since when do cannibals fall in love with their food?

FOODS POV

Henry laughs and points the gun at Charlie, "I was going to kill you first to make him suffer but now I think I might do it the other way around."

"Let her go. She doesn't have anything to do with this. You can kill me just leave her alone."

I give Charlie a dirty look. Henry looks at me and then shakes his head, "I don't think so."

"Fine, you asked for it."

Charlie quickly throws a punch and hits him in the place where the sun don't shine. Just as Charlies fist makes contact with Henry he grunts and the gun goes off.

"Charlie!" I yell.

Click, phoop.

Charlie is cringing and Henry looks at the gun confused. He's still holding himself; his face bright red. He re-cocks it and shoots. Click, phoop.

"You're gun seems to be out of bullets sir." Charlie says.

Henry throws it to the side, "I don't need it to kill you."

Charlie smiles, "Actually I think you did."

Henry pulls a knife from his pocket and flicks it open. "We'll see."

"Charlie!" I say warning him.

He stands up ignoring me and smiles, "This is going to be fun."

"What part of this is fun?" I ask him from the ground.

"This." Charlies fist flashes out and makes contact with Henry's cheek.

Henry falls and stands up quickly. Charlie stands there like nothing happened, "You okay?" He asks innocently.

Henry spits out blood. I stand up and touch Charlies arm, "Stop making jokes Charlie. This isn't funny." I whisper.

"You should listen to your slut Charlie."

Charlies fist lashes out again, "Don't call her a slut." He says.

Henry is bent over in pain holding his stomach.

Charlie pushes me behind him and Henry gasping stands up tall, "I'm going to kill you freak."

Henry lunges towards Charlie the knife raised. He's a foot away when Charlie kicks him between the legs.

Henry falls to the ground and I stifle a laugh behind my hand.

"You little shit!" Henry stands up.

Henry throws the knife and I scream. It hits Charlie in the thigh and stays in.

With out missing a beat Charlie pulls it out of his leg. Henry licks his lips triumphantly and frowns when Charlie looks up at him. Knife; still covered in his blood, clutched in his hand.

"That was a mistake."

Charlie throws the knife smoothly and it lands right in the center of Henry's chest.

Henry drops and I look wide eyed as Henry starts to bleed out.

Charlie groans and starts to fall over but clutches a tree balancing himself.

I move so that I'm in front of him. My hand flutters over the wound, "Are you okay?"

He looks at me unamused, "What do you think?"

I cross my arms, "No need to be a jerk about it."

He sighs, "I'm sorry okay, would you please help me over to the stream?"