!One!

M̳e̳e̳t̳i̳n̳g̳ n̳a̳r̳u̳t̳o̳!
Age:7

You usually don't go out on sunny days since it was always too hot for you to go

You usually don't go out on sunny days since it was always too hot for you to go. Plus you didn't like being sweaty all day and walking around. Trying to find someone to play with you. People were always scared of you because you remind them of someone.

But you didn't expect a sunny day to make you meet someone that will always be on your side

As you were walking towards the playground to make another Sandcastle, you see a couple of big kids picking on a boy that had dirty blonde hair, mostly yellow. Kicking him and punching him. You can even tell that boy is trying to fight back, but can't.

So, what did you do? You fucked them up.

"OI, OI OI OIIII!" You yelled at the kids they were mostly likely boys that were picking on a smaller boy. They turn around and they start laughing at how you look so small and weak.

(oh, and did I forget that you don't have a specific gender? Well you can change the pronouns if you want.)

"THE HECK YOU LAUGHIN AT YOU BIG BETTLE LOOKIN BUG." You insulted
Immediately they stopped laughing at you and got mad, forgetting about the boy with the yellow hair

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU BRAT?!"

"YOU HEARD ME YA BIG DOUNUT! I SAID-"
you got cut off by the leader of the bullies picking you by your hair.
"Watch who you talking to girl"

"EEEHHH, 'GIRL'?! WHO IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TALKIN TO YOU BIG DOPE?!" Immediately you gave the leader a nice hard high-kick to the chin making him drop you as your hair floated in anger.

"SO YOU WANNA ASSUME MY GENDER JUST CAUSE OF MY BODY TYPE, EHHHH!"

Immediately the bullies were scared straight to hell as every step you took, the ground broke.
"I'LL SHOW YOU A 'GIRL'! "

Naruto hid behind a tree as you started pummeling the bullies by punching them in the stomach and punching them in the head. Even grab the bigger bully and started swinging like he was a ragdoll, as if he weighs nothing to you.

Naruto was afraid if you saw him you would hurt him to, so that's why he hid behind a tree. But as he watched you beat them up, he slowly came out of his hiding spot, and he started mimicking your attacks.

"Hiya! Woosh, punch punch, KICK!" As he watched with stars in his eyes at how cool you looked.

Naruto jumped as he heard a big thump by the tree, he looked and was shocked at what he saw.

IT WAS THE BIG BULLY STUCK IN THE TREE-
Naruto then turned to look at you to see your hair floating in a beautiful way.

"DONT FUCK WITH ME, YA HEAR?!"One bully was stuck in the sandpit

One bully was stuck in the sandpit. One was tied up by the swing on the swings set.

༻꫞꯭ TIME SKIP ꫞꯭༺

Naruto ran towards you and started questioning how strong you were, as you hair had flattened back to it original look. " HEY HEY HEY! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?? THAT WAS SO FREAKIN COOL. CAN YOU TRAIN ME?! AND HOW DID YOUR HAIR FLOAT LIKE THAT?! AND HOW DID YOU-"

each question he asked he got closer to your face and he was really freaking you out as you started getting flustered at the closeness.

"H-Hey, CALM DOWN BUD." You said as you gently pushed his face away. Naruto had to realize how small you were, and that even peaked his  interest at how strong you were.

"AWAHH YOU ARE SO CUTE!" He yelled hugging you and rubbing one of his face sides on the top of your head. "HEY LET GO OF ME YOU IDIOT!"you said in surprise as you waved your arms around

Naruto lets go of you cause of how people insulted him. "Oh....sorry.." "it's okay, but are you OK?." You said, as you were checking for wounds or bruises on his body. It was like if you were a mother checking her kid that fell on the floor.

Naruto was flustered that you were checking for wounds, and that you were caring for him, since no one would even get close to him because they all saw him as a different kind of human. But as naruto looked at you more closely, he saw you as an angel, and his savior

"W...what's your name!?" Naruto asked. You look up at him and smiled brightly as you made a superhero pose while having your thumb pointed at you.

"IM [L/N] [Y/N]! AND IM GOIN TO BE THE GREATEST SHINOBI EVER BORN, YA HEAR!?" Naruto had a boost of confidence to talk to you after your introduction.

"IM NARUTO UZUMAKI! AND IM GOING TO BE THE HOKAGE ONE DAY, DATTEBAYO!"

"SWEET SAUCE!" You yelled in excitement "I BET THAT YOU'RE GOIN TO BE THE BEST HOKAGE EVER, YA HEAR?!"

"Hey....wanna be friends?" Naruto asked as in his eyes you were the greatest person he ever saw and meet.
"HECK YA, AND I WOULD LOVE TO BE BY YA SIDE NARUTO!"

'Love...love?...LOVE!?' Naruto blushed at how you said that you will be by his side.

"Eh, naru you okay?" You questioned as you walked closer to him and stood on your tippy toes to get a closer look. Naruto felt like he was in heaven as you gave him a nickname. "YE-YEAH IM OKAY [Y/N]-CHAN!"

Suddenly Naruto had an idea. "HEY [N/N]-CHAN, LET GET RAMEN!"  Naruto suggested as he want to set a good first impression of having a friend, a first best friend.

"SURE NARU!"

You and Naruto both were holding each other shoulders talking about each other and laughing while walking into the town.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

★[A/N] : hopefully you like this chapter of meeting naruto! CAUSE NEXT IS SAKURA HARUNO!★