!FOUR!

MEETING KAKASHI
Age:11

THE MOTHERFUCKER BASICALLY RAN INTO YOU IN  PURPOSE IN YOUR EYES

Basically you were running from Naruto cause you had joke about leaving early to hang out with your imaginary 'boyfriend', Naruto got jealous and mad and started chasing you LIKE A WILD MAN.

~Flashback~

"YA, naruto if you keep acting like a dumbass I might just go to my 'boyfriend'." You said snickering waiting to see the hyper boy's reaction. You sure got his attention, now that he knows that you have someone else in your life.

AND DID THEY SAY BOYFRIEND?!
"EEEEEH?! [Y/N]?! WHAT THE HELL!!! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!"
He yelled as he shook your shoulders back and forth harshly.

He has also yell in your ears which wasn't pleasant so you had to knock some sense into him. "WATCH WHO YOU YELLIN' AT NARUTO?! EVEN MY EARS ARE BLEEDIN' YOU FUCKIN DUMBASS!" You smack Naruto in the back of head as he let go of you.

"*sniff sniff sniff* b-but I thought I was your boyfriend?" He said, he was trying to seem innocent but you didn't fall for it.

"Naruto...you are my soulmate..not my boyfriend idiot." You said as you giggled softly. You backed away slowly from Naruto and he had noticed. "HEY WHERE YA HEADIN!!" "NO WHERE~"

"WHY YOU!-"

and that's when Naruto started chasing you cause he had gotten over protective of you since of your smallness.

He didn't care if you were stronger than him. He just wants to protect you with his life as payment. After the first time y'all met.

~flashback ends~

And here you are know, on the ground shook that someone had knock you down just by standing.
The sliver haired man looked down at you.

"Oh shi- I mean oh Kringle knuckle sorry old man!" You said as you quickly stood up and looked behind you to see Naruto running with dust behind him like a wild bull.

Man that boy could run if he wanted too.
You notice the man's silence and realized.

THIS MOTHERFUCKER JUMPED INFRONT OF YOU. 

"EHH WAIT A DAMN MINUTE YOU CRUSTY OLD MAN!!!" You yelled in shock. The silver haired man just got dropped his ego with the 'old man' again

'Do I really look that old?' The stranger said as he sweatdropped at you yelling at him.

"YO, DID YOU DO THAT ON PURPOSE YOU OLD MAN

"YO, DID YOU DO THAT ON PURPOSE YOU OLD MAN. I WAS RUNNIN FOR MY LIFE, YA KNOW. THERES OTHER ROADS FOR YOU TO WALK MAN!! WHERES YA CANE AT YOU GRANDPA!"

The man narrowed his eyes at you when he saw that your hair was flowing. 'She reminds me of someone...'

"Calm down kid. Im sorry, but it seems your friend isn't okay..."
Your hair had came down after you realized you might have been trippin'

"Oh! It's fine since you apologized, but what friend?" You had clearly forgotten about Naruto when you had gotten mad.  The strange man pointed behind you to see a furious Naruto.

You turned around slowly seeing Naruto

"[L/N] [Y/N]!!!"

Naruto grabbed the back of your shirt as he was dragging you away from the 'old man' "HEY HEY HEY!!! CALM DOWN I WAS JOKIN' YA HEAR?! NARUTO?! NARUTOOO!" Naruto keep dragging you away as steam was coming out of his ears.

"DONT PULL THAT EVER AGAIN, IF YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME AGAIN. IMA TIE YOU UP, BELIEVE IT!"

"EEEH!! COME ONNN NARU PLEASE HAVE MERCY-"
"HECK NO!"

The 'stranger' named Kakashi Hatake, laughed at the duo he just sorta meet. Looking at their distance figures yelling at each other.

But still, he had a feeling that you had reminded him of someone. But who?