!THREE!

MEETING SASUKE
AGE:9

You woke up from your futon to have a feeling that you might encounter a wild emo duck

But eh what the hell maybe you were just trippin'?

You dress in your casual little outfit since you kinda work at the ramen stand sometimes for money. The old man was kind enough seeing that you were Naruto's first best friend.

Even if he teased naruto about you being his girlfriend and him being red the whole time while eating ramen, and holding the urge to just stare at your cuteness as you ate.

You exited your apartment/house and went to get some groceries so you can cook  Naruto some food since all he does is eat ramen.

Your hair just floated in anger at the thought of it. "That damn yellow bastard always eating the same thing. I wonder how he never gets sick....GAH THAT JUST HURTS MY DAMN BRAIN JUST THINKIN ABOUT IT!!!"

You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't know that you accidentally pushed someone out of the way. "HEY!"

"Huh?" You turned around to see a certain black haired male. "Apologize to me. You dobe."
.
.
.
"WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU CALLIN A DOBE YOU DUCK!"

Sasuke didn't care if you were angry or if you were distracted

Sasuke didn't care if you were angry or if you were distracted. He just wanted you to apologize for being stupid. Who in the world would dare to talk to him like that.

"Hn, you heard me. Apologize to me, dobe." He repeated as he looked away from you.

You were holding everything back even the urge to smack the boy that called you an insult. You didn't want to seem like a bad guy since you are in public but you weren't gonna let anybody disrespect you, even if it was an accident.

You took slow breaths in and out while your hair was floating, but slowly your hair started to calm down due to you starting to relax and bring back your composure.

You grated your teeth as you came to the point where are you had to be the bigger person.

"Heheheh....my BAD....I seem to have accidentally knocked you down. I apologize for knocking you over."

"You asshole." You said with a sickly sweet smile. There was a angry muscle pulling in your forehead at the moment until you realize you had shopping to do.

"EHHH OMG OMG

"EHHH OMG OMG. DAMN IT! WHAT DO I NEED AGAIN?!" You said  in a panic as you merely grabbed out your grocery list from your pocket.

Sasuke watched unimpressed at your yelling. But oddly when you had gotten distracted, he found it adorable

Before sasuke could say another thing about you, you ran off waving both your arms in a panic with one of your hands has the grocery list.

Turns out sasuke had popped up w of you just to see how strong you were since Naruto keep bragging how string you were.

He didn't know that you had knocked him down first than you. He smirked as he watched your distance figure.

'Heh....I guess I'm satisfied.'