ENTER NARUTO UZUMAKI & [Y/N] [L/N] PT1

[remeber, slow updates sadly. Since school and shit]
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

 Since school and shit]➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

*snore* *snore* *snorrreee*
You were sleeping peacefully on Naruto's couch since you two had a sleepover.

Apparently naruto wanted you to sleep with him in his bed but you didn't want to cause you just thought he was being a pervert again. But really he just wanted someone to touch and cuddle to sleep with.

As you were snoring, you didn't notice a certain blond holding paint standing over you.

"[N/N]-CHANNNN!! WAKE UP!!"
"EH EH WHAT THE FU-"

"Heheheh" naruto laughed with a evil smile, laughing behind his hand, as you fell to the floor shock. You got up slowly, looking at naruto with a 'wtf' face.

"If only you weren't my best friend, then maybe I would punch you right now..."

"Heheheh but you loveeee me don't you" "[y/n]-channn~" he said with a teasing face.

BONK

"BAKA! , SHUT UP!" You said angrily as you stomped away from him with your face flushed. "Hmp, I'm going to change . Don't do anything stupid while I'm done idiot." "Yes sir!" Naruto said as he saluted with you going out of his view.

" oh I'm not gonna do anything stupid, I am going to do something BRILLIANT!" He said excitedly with his fists pumped up in the air.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
cue you getting out the shower with a towel wrapped around your body/waist
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You walked out of the bathroom and put on your favorite outfit. You put on your sandals/boots.(y'know the um teen Sakura boots lmao-)

"Man I feel hella fresh. HAHAH....aaaa that makes me laugh." You turn to look outside the window to see....
.
.
.
the hokages faces PAINTED?!

You were shocked and confuse until you remembered that naruto had bucket of paints when he woke you up. "HAHAHAHA!" You fell on the floor, laughing, holding your stomach. "Mannn naruto sure does know how to make me laugh."

You got up from the floor and walked out with bentos. Knowing that naruto didn't bring lunch.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
NARUTO'S POV
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

After [Y/n]-Chan hit me on the head, they went to get ready for the academy. So I went into my plan. I left my house and started to run towards the hokages face statues. 'Once [n/n] sees this, he is going to love me for this prank. Heheh' I thought as I sat on top of the head of the fourth hokage.

"Let the prank began!"

After some hours I finally did it! It was hard to do. But I did it! Hopefully when [n/n] sees this, they will praise me. I started to day dream about him kissing my cheek and praising me.

His day dream:

"Oh naruto~" you said as you put your arms around his shoulder and stood on your tippy toes to kiss his cheek. Naruto had his arms wrapped around your chubby/skinny waist. Naruto looked proud with you with him, he had also day dreamed that you both were on top of sasuke's 'dead' body after he 'defeated' him.

End of day dream

"HEY KID! THE HELL YOU DOIN UP THERE!!?"

"OH SHIT!-"

*and right there cuts to Naruto being chased by the town jōnins and being caught by iruka *

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
YOUR POV
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

'Man Naruto sure is late....' Basically you are sitting by sasuke cause he didn't want any of his fangirls to be near him. You laid down about to sleep until you felt a sharp poke to your side. "GAHHHHH!" Sasuke smirks at your reaction and looks away.

You turn to look at sasuke with a irritated face. "Why?" He only responded with a shrug.
"Ah...okay then..." you said with a irk mark and a sweet smile.

Next thing sasuke knew was that he was thrown into the wall by the door with your hair floating.

"ITS TOO DAMN EARLY IN THE FUCKIN' MORIN FOR YOU TO FUCK WITH ME

"ITS TOO DAMN EARLY IN THE FUCKIN' MORIN FOR YOU TO FUCK WITH ME. LEARN TO RESPECT THAT YOU ARE ANNOYING, YOU DUCKY SHIT!"

Before you could give him more of your mind, the door flung open with Naruto tied up.

"Ayo that's some kinky shit-"