Chapter 11.20

Chapter 11

    Big Brother Qiqi didn't have anything to think about.

    With her own strength, she doesn't need someone to protect her, and she will acquiesce that Song Lian and Xu Yijun usually protect her, and it's only because she needs two people to guide her to familiarize herself with the world. As for more people?

    don't want.

    So Ji Qiqi directly refused: "I have Song Lian and Xu Yijun." The

    boy didn't give up, and wanted to sell himself: "You see, they are girls after all, and girls are a bit weaker after all, and they are not as rough as us. The flesh is thick and durable, even if we are a meat shield, we are fine, look at the four of us, we can definitely protect the three of you."

    Ji Qiqi looked at him: "I like good-looking people."

    Boys "?"

    He was really stunned for a moment and didn't realize what Ji Qiqi meant. He looked at his companions, then at Song Lian and Xu Yijun... To be honest, although Song Lian and Xu Yijun are not high-profile, they can be regarded as good friends in school. School flower level appearance.

    He suddenly understood what Ji Qiqi meant.

    He was sad and indignant: "But we are also sunny and handsome guys!"

    Now boys of this type are very popular, after all, their figures are also very good! When the figure is good, the tolerance to the face will be much greater, and they will be called handsome when they go out, and they will also be approached, okay?

    Hearing his words, Ji Qiqi was surprised, and his brows were also frowned: "Well... now girls' aesthetics... are... like this?"

    The boy who felt the violent attack: "..."

    Even if he encounters For a critical attack, boys can only endure it abruptly.

    At this time, zombies wandered over again, and a few boys who turned critical blows into strength rushed up with a fire axe, killing the zombies in two or three hits.

    I have to say that with the help of so few boys who can kill zombies, it is much easier to burn the corpses of zombies. The wandering zombies can always be killed quickly, and these boys are really good. It's not a problem to deal with one zombie, or even two with one person.

    Coupled with the two combat powers of Song Lian and Xu Yijun, they have weapons and they are capable of fighting against a wave of dozens of zombies. If they encounter the situation of being chased and killed by a dozen zombies again this time , as long as there are no more than fifteen, they absolutely don't need to turn around and run, but can kill zombies instead.

    What's more, most of the school is full of a small number of wandering zombies. Even if a large number of zombies really appear at that time, there are still girls in the dormitory on the second floor with the glass or porcelain cups they found. They can throw the cups to make noise to attract the zombies. .

    If it really doesn't work, there's Ji Qiqi as a killer weapon!

    I have to say that although Ji Qiqi usually doesn't make a move, as long as she is around, others will feel confident. This kind of peace of mind is also because those boys are obviously strong, but they want to act together with Ji Qiqi s reason.

    But Ji Qiqi doesn't like them!

    A few boys have bitter faces, but faces are a natural thing, who made the big guy a face control, and who made them not look better?