Chapter 21.30

Chapter 21 Can't You See It Yourself? (27+28)

    When Song Xuan was found by Cheng Ming, Song Lian and Chen Yizhou had already found a small shop next to the school as a temporary residence.

    This store used to be a small restaurant, with cooking on the first floor and sleeping rooms on the second floor. There were two killed zombies in the store on the first floor. There should have been a lot of things in the back kitchen, but they have been cleaned up, and the inside is now clean. Song Lian and the others don't care, anyway, they have everything. Just need a place.

    Chen Yizhou and Song Lian simply tidied up the inside of the shop, and they began to prepare the ingredients.

    They turned on the faucet in the small shop, and found that the water in it was turbid and should not be used anymore. Song Lian walked up to Ji Qiqi with a clean bucket: "Qiqi, your ability can't be condensed. As an ice knife, does it only condense ice cubes? We can use ice cubes to melt water."

    "Yes." As soon as she thinks that Song Lian is working hard to cook for her, Ji Qiqi nods to Song Lian's various requests very readily, She condensed fist-sized ice cubes one by one, and they all fell into the bucket. Seeing that there was about to be a bucket, Song Lian hurriedly called to stop.

    "By the way, Qiqi, this ice cube won't be difficult to melt, right?" Song Lian suddenly thought of this.

    "No." Ji Qiqi shook his head.

    So Song Lian felt relieved, she happily carried the bucket to the back kitchen, where Chen Yizhou had already put away the liquefied gas, the stove, and the pot, Song Lian put an ice cube into the pot first, and was going to wash it first The pot is then boiled with hot water to melt the ice cubes before use.

    Song Xuan came in at this time.

    The shop is not big, and because it is located at the corner, it has glass walls on both sides, and the lighting is also very good, so Song Xuan and Cheng Ming saw Ji Qiqi sitting on the chair beside him as soon as they entered.

    Then I saw Song Lian and Chen Yizhou who were busy in the back kitchen.

    Song Xuan nodded to Ji Qiqi, and asked first, "You didn't encounter any danger, did you?"

    "No danger." Ji Qiqi didn't think dozens of zombies were dangerous.

    Song Xuan breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that Ji Qiqi meant that they had a smooth journey and didn't meet a few zombies.

    This is good luck.

    But not every time there is such luck, so Song Lian's reckless behavior cannot be condoned.

    "That's good, I'll go find Song Lian first." Song Xuan's eyes had drifted to the back kitchen, and he was ready to go.

    "I asked Song Lian to go collect some things with me today." Ji Qiqi said suddenly.

    Song Xuan looked at her suspiciously, but Ji Qiqi just smiled, closed the book, and raised his eyes: "We will travel together for a long time, so I think some things need to be clarified first, I am a person who doesn't like to be disciplined too much, I don't want to just follow orders, I think I should have the right to make my own decisions?"

    For a moment, Song Xuan felt the pressure on Ji Qiqi.

    It was a pressure that transformed from a sense of danger.

    "A team should only have one voice." Song Xuan figured out what Ji Qiqi meant, and he didn't try to be perfunctory with Ji Qiqi, but was extra serious: "Yu Gong, she and you are members of my team, Yu private, She is my younger sister, so I should take care of her no matter what. I know you have amnesia, and you are still young. Since Song Lian wants to take you with her, then she should teach you some common sense and prudence, so even if you decide this time You made it, but she should be the one I should warn."