Chapter 51.53

Chapter 51 Sudden Zombie Tide (107+108+109) (1)

    The zombies near the oasis base are indeed coming towards the oasis base, and the zombies that are closer will not rush directly, but will stop instead, as if someone commanded them.

    The power increase of the zombies did make the officials very concerned, but what they cared more about was that there seemed to be a leader among the zombies.

    As for what Ji Qiqi said to let them go back first, the people from the bases farther away from the oasis base did agree to go back, but the people from the bases within 200 kilometers of the oasis base said nothing about going back.

    They also spoke very confidently: "What are we going back for now? Zombies are coming this way, and our base is not in danger. It is useless for us to go back. Besides, the leader said, let us stay here to help you!"

    "We purposely increased our strength, not to avoid danger!"

    When repeating their words to Ji Qiqi, Song Lian was both helpless and funny.

    To be honest, seeing so many people willing to stay here and accompany them to face danger, Song Lian unconsciously relaxed a lot.

    The people in the farther bases went back one after another. Red-crowned cranes and peacocks, as mutant animals in the air, also escorted them back, so as not to encounter any flying mutant animals or flying zombie animals on the way.

    As for the people who stayed, they all insisted on staying, and it was impossible for Song Lian and the others to knock people unconscious and force them back, so in the end, there were actually more people left than the base.

    The current population of the oasis base has not exceeded 3,000, and there are only 3,500 people left in the surrounding bases.

    This is still the case when only people from a few nearby bases stay, one can imagine how many people there were on their side before.

    Because there were enough people, Song Xuan and the others discussed and decided to take the initiative when they found that the zombies were not in a hurry to attack the base, but gathered silently.

    They are really not sure about the current zombie strength, but their strength has also improved. This is why everyone is open, so let's just try who is stronger.

    So they took turns out of the base in units of fifty people to clean up the zombies.

    If there are strong people in the team, such as Song Xuan, who has already reached level 6, they can move freely. If the team is generally composed of people with abilities of level 3 or below, they will be equipped with a mutant animal.

    The mutated animals in the zoo have also been fed by Ji Qiqi recently, and now they are gearing up to perform in front of Ji Qiqi, and each one of them is particularly active in following the mission.

    The most outrageous team brought a chinchilla.

    "No, it doesn't matter if there are monkeys and brown bears in the zoo, how come there are chinchillas?" The team leader holding a small chinchilla was stunned.

    "This chinchilla does not belong to the zoo, but it defected to the zoo, and now it is also a chinchilla in our base." As the person who distributes mutant animals to various teams, Song Lian is very familiar with mutant animals, and she nodded at the others. Head: "Okay, you are indeed matched with chinchillas. The place you are going to clean up is here. You should see clearly and don't clean up in other people's places."

    "Yes!" Soldiers take obedience to orders as their bounden duty, This team is the army team left behind by the official base, so even if they had doubts in their hearts, they suppressed it.