Chapter 31.40

Chapter 31 The Zombie Expresses Unconvinced (52+53+54) (1)

    Ji Qiqi had never raised a child before, but met some brats that made her feel insensitive.

    Now she is holding Xiaopingan completely imitating Song Lian's movements that she has seen before. At this time, Song Lian, who was forced to raise her hand with a one-meter-long belt tied to Xiaopingan's wrist: "..."

    She reminded: "Seven Seven, it will be uncomfortable for you to hold Xiao Ping An like this, can you adjust your posture?"

    Ji Qiqi looked down at Xiao Ping An nestled in her arms: "Uncomfortable?"

    Witty Ping An frantically shook his head: "Hug, I like it. "

    Although a child who is a little over one year old can learn to speak, he can't speak long sentences. Although Ji Qiqi also guessed that the way he holds the child will not be very good, she is still satisfied with Xiaopingan's brainless protection. She Nodding reservedly: "You are not young anymore, and I won't hold you all the time. You have to learn to sit properly or let other people hug you in the future, you know?"

    "An'an, be good, I know." Qiqi's every question was answered.

    Song Lian next to her: "..."

    Before, she thought that Xiao Ping'an was a very well-behaved child and very sensible, but now it seems that the previous well-behaved and sensible is just drizzle, look at Xiao Ping'an's dog legs to Ji Qiqi Appearance, this is truly obedient!

    It's outrageous.

    Is this really a child who is one year and one month old?

    Isn't there really an adult soul in it?

    Because Xiaopingan is too obedient and obedient, when Xiaopingan wanted to sleep with Ji Qiqi, Ji Qiqi was in a good mood and did not refuse, but Xu Yijun quickly took Xiaopingan from Ji Qiqi and fed him Order food, ask him to pee first, then change him a diaper, wash his face and scent his face, and send him over to Ji Qiqi after everything is done.

    Ji Qiqi was about to fall asleep at that time.

    There was a very soft mattress in her tent, and she was lying on it playing with the jade flakes in her hand. She didn't get up when she saw Xu Yijun sending someone away, but said to Xiao Pingan     , "Come here by yourself." He didn't get angry and anxious, he shouted happily: "Dad!" Ji     Qiqi

    raised his eyes: "Huh?

    "

Xu Yijun, who was obviously worried, smiled and blinked at Xu Yijun: "I'll try, if he makes trouble at night, I'll call you."

    Xu Yijun hesitated: "Why don't I stay here too?"

    "No need " Ji Qiqi shook his head: "This tent is not big in the first place, and the three of us will sleep together."

    Xu Yijun wanted to say something, but Xiaopingan also said, "No, with my sister, two people." The

    one who was rejected by two people Xu Yijun: "..."

    Forget about Ji Qiqi, so is Xiaopingan...

    Xu Yijun suddenly reached out and rubbed Xiaopingan's head fiercely: "Little white-eyed wolf, you don't want me to stay anymore." Xiaopingan opened his

    eyes With a pair of big black and white eyes, she was not annoyed, she just watched Xu Yijun obediently and let her rub her head.

    In the end, it was Xu Yijun whose conscience ached when she was seen, and she said angrily, "Okay, you can go to your sister Qiqi." Xiaopingan then supported the ground, pouted her buttocks