First meet.

Y/N POV:
I looked at the two, I was behind a tree they killed a infected. One with short purple hair and one with short blonde hair. I wanted to walk up but 'what if they were like them? Kidnap me? What if...' I thought to myself. I had a baseball bat and a gun with me, I feel like I would be safe.. but.. still. 'Fuck it.' I thought.
I walked up to them, baseball bat in hand, the girl looked at me. She looked suprised, the boy looked at me in confusion. "What?" He asked, "uhm- Just- fuck.. uhm.. hi?" I panicked, 'fuck this is so awkward.' I thought, the girl had started touching my hair , "so fluffyyy!!" She said, I just stood there staying silent.

SAMAEL POV:
I let go of the infected. I had felt like someone was watching us but I just ignored it, As I looked back up someone with black fluffy short-ish hair walked up to us. "What? I asked, "Uhm- Just- fuck.. uhm.. hi?" She said, 'must've panicked or something.' Rayne had just started touching the girls hair , "so fluffyyy!!" Rayne said, they just stood there, staying silent.
I just kinda, stared at her 'I'm only making sure they aren't dangerous.' I assured to myself. They glanced at me, and smiled awkward and waved. I rolled my eyes, got up and grabbed Raynes hand, "hey! Wait- what?!" Rayne said, "nooo...!!" She said, reaching her hand back out at the stranger.
*thwack* I blacked out.
Y/N POV:
*Thwack* I hit him with my bat. "Oh my god!" The girl said, lifting him up, she pointed a knife at me, "get away!" She said crying. "I-I'm sorry! I - thought that he was- " I didn't wanna finish my sentence, so I just walked away crying, 'fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm so dumb.. so fucking stupid..' I thought to myself as I cried. I sat against a tree as I cried and cried. I cried myself to sleep on the tree that night, I woke up... on a couch?
'What...' I thought to myself. I yawned and saw a pretty tidy house, definitely not like the other house, I heard someone walking in the hall way I hid against the wall. It was the girl but, she had red eyes? 'What the fuck? What is going on?'