Grocery run

We stopped at a grocery store, it looked super old, but it was the one I was camping out at like a month after the apocalypse. "Okay, let's go. Be careful." Samael said, getting out of the black jeep. I got out aswell, I started walking towards the door to the grocery store before samael said, "not gonna grab a bag? Or at least a weapon?" I sighed and grabbed a bag.
We walked in and started looking around, I thought I heard snoring so I looked around and saw, a certain someone with short purple hair, it was the girl from the woods earlier! "Samael?! I think I found your friend!" I yelled out to him, I heard some running and of course, saw samael.
"Oh, uhm. Cool." He said, slightly panting. I carefully picks up the stranger carefully and easily, samael looked at me slightly surprised, "what?" I asked. "Nothing. Uhm. I-" we heard the car starting then drive off, "FUCK!" Me and Samael ran to the street, "shit." I said. "Yeah, 'shit.'" Said samael.

Samael had passed out and so I brought him to the back of the grocery store and layed him down on the employee couch, I felt his forehead "damn." I wet a towel in cold water and put it on his fore head and put who I was told Rayne on a chair and they both were peacefully sleeping (i guess?).
SAMAEL POV:
I slowly woke up as I realized I had passed out. I looked at the wall and saw Y/N asleep with her head leaning on a chair, 'fuck..' I thought, slightly blushing. I saw Rayne asleep in a chair, 'right..' *knock knock* my eyes widened as I quickly got up.

I tapped Raynes shoulder, "hm, huh? What?" She said, still half asleep. "Someone's here. Wake up Y/N." I said, she nodded and went over to Y/N and woke her up, *knock knock* I quickly went over to the corner. Someone kicked open the door, they were pale, tall, and had white hair and eyes, I looked at y/n who was holding her breath and tearing up, I quietly got up "I tried to make it easy." The person said.
Y/N POV:
Glad shot something at samael but I knew he wasn't dead, "Y/N. I'm here to bring you back." "Oh, and take your friends aswell." He said. "N-No.." I said, crying. I blacked out.

I slowly woke up, "huh..?" 'No,no,no,no,no...! Shit! Please fuck! No!' I screamed in my head, "hey Y/N~" gressil had said, I started crying again, "aww~ aren't you happy to see me?" He said, starting to get closer, "stay away from her." Samael said.
"Hm? Oh, ugh. What is she? Your girlfriend?" He said, rolling his eyes. I slightly blushed at the thought of that. "N-No! Why would you even say that?!" Samael said, gressil rolled his eyes again, "whatever..~" he said.

A few minutes late I saw, him.