I love you, samael

Y/N POV:
I grabbed his face and kissed him again, "hey- Nevermind.." Rayne said, going to go outside but went back in. I pulled back and giggled, "let's go back inside.." I grabbed his hand and went back inside, once we got inside we saw Rayne on the couch. "Okay, so uhm. We need to go on a mission thingy. So, you" she pointed at me, "and samael, Tomoha, me and uh.. gressil.. are all going together.." she said nervously. I slightly tightened my grip around samael's hand but not to hard to hurt him. "Okay. Uh go get ready then, i guess?" I said, as I smiled anxiously, knowing gressil and how fucked up he is.

Gressil walked out of the basement, "heyy Y/N~" he winked at me. "Hi." I said as I let go of samael's hand and walked quickly into the girls bedroom. "Y/N?" Samael asked as I walked in.
Samael P.O.V:
As she left I looked at gressil, he had a grin on his face. "What the fuck did you do to her before this?" I glared at him as he laughed slightly, "I fu-" Rayne had suddenly appeared and pulled his hair. "Fuck! What the-" "shut up.." Rayne threatened. Gressil slightly bit his lip. "Disgusting piece of human trash.." I said to myself and went into the boys room. I tied back my hair and stretched, exercised a bit. Waiting for everyone else.