We Meet again.

{A/N: y'all I'm changing the time line so just so y'all don't get get confused.}
Y/N POV:
I went into what looked like a kitchen. *meow* "hm?" I turned to see a black small cat, "aww~ your so cute~" I said, rubbing the back of its ear. I heard a door close, then a paper crinkle "damn it. She spelled my name wrong." A familiar voice said, "orge. Where are you?" They asked.

He walked and I saw the person from the woods. "Oh. Your awake. I see you've met orge." He said *meowwww* I picked up the cat, "d-did you kidnap me?!" I pointed at him, "pfft no. I simply gave you shelter." He said. "You were gonna die with no home idiot. Also give me my cat." He said, "your cat? Didn't expect a car from a person like you." I said, "WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" He screamed. I gave him the cat, "I got extra clothes if you want to change into.. apocalypse safe clothes." He said. I rolled my eyes "as if I would take clothes and food from you!" I leaned against a wall.

"Whatever." Before he walked away he put the pile of nicely folded clothes on a table, "take the clothes whenever you want. But if you wanna come with me you have to get ready fast." He said, before going into a room. I looked at the clothes and put down his cat, 'these clothes are so cute!' I thought, 'might as well.' I thought.
I changed into the clothes and dangg did I look amazing!

This style is so amazing, maybe his? I don't know. Very baggy, which I very much like. "Uh, Whatever your name is, I'm ready to go to wherever we're going!" I yelled, walking into the living room. "Good." He replied, getting off the couch, "those are my clothes, so don't fuck them up." He said, "and my name is samael." He told me. "Ok, and uh, my names Y/N" I said, he didn't reply, He just got outside and got into his jeep. "What are you looking at? Get in." He said, I got in and we starting driving to wherever we're going.