𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍/𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊

╰┄➣Character's Info

NAME: Obanai Y/N.

AGE: 21 Years Old.

GENDER: Female.

HEIGHT: 162 cm (5'3 ½").

HAIR: H/L and Black.

EYES: Turquoise (Left), Yellow (Right).

APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY:Y/N is a very harsh and strict individual who shows no concern for those who do not abide the Demon Slayer conduct

PERSONALITY:
Y/N is a very harsh and strict individual who shows no concern for those who do not abide the Demon Slayer conduct. Her expectations for her fellow Demon Slayers are nigh-unrealistic. Y/N's devotion to the future of the Demon Slayer Corps comes close to being at others' expense. Despite her merciless personality, there are two people she cares deeply about: Ubuyashiki Kagaya and Kanroji Mitsuri. She has a crush on Mitsuri which is implied by most of their companions; even giving him green socks he wears as a present.

Y/N is also noted to possess an immense sense of self-loathing due to the fact that she was born to a selfish and immoral clan who would mercilessly sacrifice to a Demon for their own monetary gain. Y/N considers herself and her family to be so tainted that, in order for her to ever be worthy of Mitsuri, she would first have to die and reincarnate into a whole new being life before confessing her feelings to him. Y/N has an incredible sense of determination and is able to drop grudges and become friendlier with people she was rude to prior.

POWERS & SKILLS:
Her swordsmanship has serpentine movements and patterns that makes it tough to anticipate.
Total Concentration Constant - Snake-Styled Breathing techniques.
Can control Kaburamaru that acts as his eyes.
Radar-like sense of hearing.
Enhanced agility.
Tactical sense and wit.
Can utilize See-Through World technique.
Her grip can change the color of her sword (from purple to crimson).
Her crimson nichirin sword can slow down Demons' regenerative capability
Demon Slayer Mark.
Can endure 3 days without food.

ABILITIES:
Breath of the Serpent: A breath style that focuses on twisting and bending the sword like how a serpent slithers. It bears resemblance to Mitsuri's Breath of Love Style, but Y/N' sword is much more like a typical sword with a blade that is shaped like how a snake slithers, while Mitsuri's is long, soft, and more like a cutting whip.

First Form: Winding Serpent Slash: Y/N rotates and releases a circular slash in front of her.

Second Form: Venom Fangs of the Narrow Head: Y/N goes behind her opponent at blinding speed and lops off their head.

Third Form: Coil Choke: Y/N curves her sword like a slithering snake and quickly decapitates her opponent.

Fourth Form: Twin-Headed Reptile: Y/N leaps forward and performs a horizontal slash that slices through the target.

Fifth Form: Slithering Serpent: Y/N using her bending sword, curves it right to left at incredible speeds. This technique is capable of decapitating multiple targets at once.

ALIAS:
Serpent Hashira.
Snake Girl.
Ms. Strict.
Shorty.

LIKES: Mitsuri, Poetry, Citing, Buying gifts, Quiet places, Beelzebub, Reading, Kaburamaru, MC.

DISLIKES: Weakness, Loud people, Ridiculous pranks, Annoyance.

╰┄➣Story Info

MY AU:
Mitsuri is a male.
Replaced MC, but with another girl.
Y/N and MC are friends.
MC is gender neutral.
Y/N doesn't trust all of the people around her yet.
Y/N's world is fictional.

MAIN/SIDE CHARACTERS:
Beelzebub [Love Interest].
Lucifer.
Mammon.
Leviathan.
Satan.
Asmodeus.
Belphegor.
Diavolo.
Barbatos.
Solomon.
Luke.
Simeon.
MC.
Amelia [The new students, you can change it if this was yout name].

RULES:
No smut.
No hate comments, please.
No ships between other characters.

WARNINGS:
Little spoilers from Demon Slayer.
Some offensive themes like bullying.

COPYRIGHTS:
I don't own Demon Slayer or Obey Me.
All of the artwork belongs to their rightful artists.
Story idea belongs to Aishavity.

POSSIBLE ERRORS:
Grammar mistakes.
Spelling mistakes.
I might somethings wrong about Obanai's back story.