𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

SERPENT GIRL

Prologue
Sharp Like a Snake
━━━━━━◇◆◇━━━━━━

❝People like you sicken me.❞

SEVEN DEMONS AND TWO humans stood in shock while staring at you who was only glaring at them. They never knew how did you appear in this house, only Leviathan knows because he was the one to alert the residents in the House of Lamentation.

Lucifer, the elder brother, sighed while pinching his nose bridge, "Leviathan, explain this right now." He spoke up, addressing his brother with his full name with a serious tone. The said male sweatdropped nervously while playing with his fingers, "I swear I don't know how! I was watching the anime then went to get some snacks. When I returned, I was met with a blade pointed at my neck!" He explained shortly, hoping that Lucifer would believe him. One certain guy with white hair pointed at you with a raised eyebrow, "So you're sayin' that she popped out of your TV?" Mammon sarcastically questioned, but this earned him a glare from you.

You narrowed your different colored eyes, "Put that finger down or I will cut it off." You threatened with a monotonous yet scary tone that made Mammon shiver in fear and he didn't dare to say anything back to you. Everyone around you was shocked by the obvious threat you sent to the Avatar of Greed, "Oh dear, that's so savage!" One of the brothers named Asmodeus exclaimed while placing one hand on his chest. Another blond one smirked while looking teasingly at Mammon, "Well deserved..." Satan mumbled under his breath, looking pleased with your actions.

One person with fluffy light purple hair approached you with caution, "Hey, there's no need to be harsh. No one here is going to hurt you, you're safe. My name is MC." They said with a friendly smile on their face. You could sense that they were a very nice and kind person, their optimistic aura was very strong. Even your snake friend Kaburamaru indicated that they can be trusted. You softened your glare a bit before speaking up, "Whatever. Just don't let any of them be near me... I don't tolerate demons." MC nodded in understanding, knowing that they managed to calm you down a bit.

You turned your gaze at the people before you, "Obanai Y/N, the Serpent Hashira in the Demon Slayer Corps." You introduced yourself with pride yet emotionless expressions. The girl in the group ran to you, shoving MC away, "Hello there! I'm Amelia, it's very nice to have a girl like me here! We can be bestfriends!" She said while clasping her hands together. You could tell that she was faking her friendliness toward you plus she rudely pushed MC away. Kaburamaru hissed which scared Amelia, "I don't care." Was the only thing you said before looking away from her. You didn't fail to see the frown on her face, but you didn't think much of it.

Lucifer introduced himself and his brothers to you before asking his one and only question since you introduced yourself, "What did you mean by the Demon Slayer Corps?" He asked with curiosity. You sighed deeply and turned to look at him, " Exactly what you heard. We are associated with killing demons who are unworthy to live among the humans." You shamelessly stated, completely careless that you said that to a bunch of demons. Lucifer quickly composed himself and cleared his throat, "I-I see... Well, I assure you that we're not like those demons you fight. Our life is close to the humans life... with a little bit of differences." It was clear that Lucifer was trying to tell you not to kill anyone here since they were not similar to the demons from your world.

Eventually and since it was too late, Lucifer sent everyone to their rooms. You were for now to share a room with someone, but you insisted on going with MC because they were the only one you tolerated. And so, everyone was settled down for the night.

━━━━━━◇◆◇━━━━━━

MC lead you to their room and arranged a comfy place for you to sleep. After finishing making your bed, they breathed out of relief.

They turned to face you with a smile, "There, I hope it's comfortable to you." They said as their smile turned slightly anxious. You hummed and nodded your head as way to say thank you. They sighed and scratched the back of their head, "Sorry, this room is smaller than my old one." MC apologized while looking away sadly. You tilted your head in confusion, "I don't mind, but what do you mean?" You asked, walking to sit on your bed.

"Amelia took my old room. You can say we didn't get along pretty well."

"I can tell she is a bad news."

MC chuckled and went to their bed to get some sleep since they had school to go to. You removed your sword and haori and placed them neatly beside your bed. Kaburamaru moved from around your neck to sleep by your side. You lied down and covered yourself, but you couldn't sleep as many questions filled your head. The last thing you remembered was that fight with everyone against the demons than you and Mitsuri holding each other, both injured severely. There was darkness then a bright light, the first thing you saw when you opened yiur eyes was that room.

Was this the afterlife for you? Did you get reincarnated? What happened to Mitsuri? Was he also here with you? You hoped deeply that you would find him or get out of this place to be with him. For now, you have to cope with this life until you figure out how to return to your home.

________________________

Author Note:-
Surprise!!
I decided to start this story finally after three months. Let me what you think of the prologue, how is Y/N going to fix MC's life? And what does Amelia has in store? Let me know your opinion!! Until we meet again!

-Vity💫