Chapter Three

Vissera for a unknown reason could not find sleep the sound of a cry for help kept calling out to the young dragon rider.
Getting out of bed Vissera threw on her hooded cloak hoping it would make her unknown and lit a candle, determined to find this cry the princess crept her way through the castle towards the caves near the beach.

Vissera never believed she feared anything, her mother taught her from a young age to be the bravest person in a room and never let them see you weak, but in this instant all Vissera could feel was fear for in the cave was a dark figure not human. Slowly creeping towards the figure Vissera figured out who this was The Cannibal, the biggest drain who still lives, "cannibal I never thought that was a good name for you beautiful creature" Vissera says slowly holding her hand out. "I will cause you no harm I heard your cries let me help you show me" The Cannibal looked at the brave girl with curiosity never before has someone been able to get as close to him as she has. Lowering his l gigantic head as if granting permission for her to mount him.

With slight hesitation Vissera used the dragons horns and climbed the great beast. "Fly my beauty, fly and obey my command" with that the dragon took to the hair faster than silverwing ever has. Vissera has been flying her dragon from the age of 5 but none of those flights have felt as free as she did with the cannibal.
"Era?" Turing her best to the sound Vissera sees Aemond on Vagar. "You claimed your dragon I told you if you were patient you will" the princess shouted with glee. "Let's fly back down and talk while we walk to bed okay?" Aemond asked while pointing to the ground. Nodding Vissera guided her new dragon to land near silverwing who was patiently waiting for her rider to come see her.
Two seconds after Aemond came down with Vagar. "Era you have two dragons now and The Cannibal?" The prince asked astonished. "It seems I have Aem, I heard him cry so I followed it. And it's not 'The Cannibal' it's Rhaegal."
The two royals stated walking back to the castle both talking about claiming their dragons. "It's them" Baela shouts. "Yeah it's us" Aemond responds cockily. "Jace? Luke? Why arnt you in bed?" Vissera asked her older and younger brother. "We could ask the same if you Era what are you doing with him? Was it you who stole Vagar?" Jace started throwing accusations around.
"No it was me your sister claimed Rhaegal The Cannibal." Aemond shouts. "THATS MY MOTHERS DRAGON" Rhae shouts as she charges at Aemond. "She was mine to claim" Baela screams while she charges at Vissera. "Get off me, I've done nothing wrong" Vissera shouts as she's pushed into the wall hitting her head. "Well you should of claimed her" Aemond shouts at Rhae pushing her to the ground to get to Vissera. Just before he got to her Jace came and started punching him getting in to the ground. Vissera was still trying to stop the dizziness as she saw Aemond get her younger brother to the ground and grab a rock. "You will die in flames just like your father". "My fathers alive" Luke shouted in protest. "He doesn't know? Lord Strong" Aemond looked over at Jace giving Luke the perfect time to kick Aemond to the ground this didn't last long though as he grabbed Jace and held the rock.
Jace grabbed a handful of sand and through it in Aemonds eyes. Vissera seeing this tan towards him to make sure he doesn't fall but as she just got to him Luke came out of nowhere and slashed both Vissera and Aemond. The princess in the cheek and top lip and the Prince straight through his eye both children fell to the ground. Aemond staying conscious screaming in pain and the Princess passing out due to hitting her head hard once again and the amount of blood she was losing.

"Stop this at once" a voice boomed through to tunnle. The kings guard had arrived. "Good gods, let me look your highness." The guard asked Aemond not yet seeing the passed out Princess. "I shall be fine. Era needs help she's not waking up" Aemond cried moving to the side only then did the kings guard see the blooded princess on the ground.

"Quick get them to the main hall and fetch their parents and the masters" Sir Harold demanded while carefully picking up the Princess and taking her to the main hall praying to the gods she will be okay.

A/N
Hey beautiful people. I hope your enjoying the story so far i know it's kind of slow atm but it will get better. Also if this story doesn't really match with the tv show just know I've added my own plot so everything fits together better ☺️☺️