Chapter Four

Chaos that was all that was happening in the main hall. The king and queen was the first to rush in and see the state their youngest son was in once again not noticing the almost lifeless girl in Sir Harold's arms.
"I will get to the bottom of this who did this?" The queen cried to her youngest boy, at once all the children where yelling different accusations around that no one could work out who was who talking. Only one sentence that came from the now one eyed prince "they have almost killed Vissera if she's not already dead". Everyone froze the king starts looking around for the princess and sees her now placed in a daybed with a master looking at her wounds.

"What is the meaning of this? Why was I not immediately informed of the princesses condition?" The king yelled. "We thought it would be best to only tell the princess your grace but it seems no one can find her" Sir Criston explained to the king, not long after Princess Rhaenyra ran into the room to her children. "Luke? Jace? What's happened are you okay?" Panicked Rhaenyra looked over her boys and saw Luke's bloody nose from the fight. She then looked over at the queen and saw Aemond there getting his eye sown up.

"Daughter where have you been?" The king asked his oldest daughter. "I could not find sleep and went for a walk, where is my Visenya?" The princess replied looking around the room for her only daughter. Slowly stepping out of the way the king showed Rhaenyra her daughter. "What? What is wrong with my daughter? Is she still breathing?" Demanded the panicked Princess rushing to her daughters side. "The prince's and princess's started attacking eachother" sire Cole answered, not even him could deny a worried mothers some sort of answer. "It was his fault he stole Vagar and took Era with him" Jace yelled out to his mother. "That is not the truth I didn't take her with me I saw her in the skies when I was in my first flight she's claimed the cannibal. Though she's re named him Rhaegal" Aemond yelled shocking the whole family.

"How is she master?" Prince Daemon asked worry across his face. During their walk Daemon demanded Rhaenyra to tell him if Vissera is his child. She confessed stating she did not tell him as he has just had the twins and it would be too hard on their daughter to even know he was her father. "She will live. She will come around any moment now I suspect." Relief flooded through everyone but for some reason more sim with Aemond. Seeing his Era jumping infront of him made him mad that he could not have been braver or faster to stop her and she wouldn't be hurt. Now he has one eye and her beautiful cheek to her pink lips will forever hold a scar.
"Mother? What's wrong?" A small weak voice came from the Princess. Pain evident in her eyes. "Oh my little dragon, your okay now you will never know pain again as long as I'm around" Rhaenyra cried holding her only daughter.

Out of nowhere The Queen yelled "our son has be mamed and your granddaughter nearly killed. Something has to be done" "I know Alicent but I can't fix his eye and Vissera is alive" the king tried to reason with his wife with no luck. "If the king shall not have justice the queen shall sire Cole bring me the eye of Lucerys Valaeryan" the queen yelled. "COLE STAY AT YOUR HAND" sire Harold "YOU ARE MY SWARN KNIGHT" the queen screamed. "As your protector my queen" Sire Cole answered staying where he was. All hell broke loose everyone was yelling the children blaming the other. Jace grabbed his mother and whispered "he called us bastards". Rhaenyra quickly stood up and said "my sons and daughter legitimacy was put into question out loud" "and what was said exactly" the Queen asked snottily. "He called us bastards" Jace said loud and clear. The king questioned Aemond who told his such lies and he blamed his brother Aegon.

The queen could not handle the king backing his daughter once again. And took his dagger lunging at Rhaenyra. "Alicent enough." The Princess tried to reason. "Enough who are you to tell me enough when you get everything you want once again trampled under your pretty foot." Alice's cried to her old friend. "Now they see you as you are" Rhaenyra whispered to Alicent forcing her back which made the Queen cut all the way down the princesses forearm. Disgusted in what she has done the Queen drops the dagger and walked back. Vissera walked to her mother with all her strength. Holding her as if she is the only one in the room. Aemond also walked over to his monther. "Don't morn for me mother. It was a fair exchange I lost an eye but I gained a dragon"
"As did I mother Rhaegal" princess Vissera added on hugging her mother while looking at Aemond with what looked to be love to Aemmond but he doubted that who would love him now.

Time skip

The next morning came soon as the events from the night prior was a lot to process and with Vissera having constant assistance to help dress her wounds. "Children go to bed it's been a long night and we will not be leaving till the morrow. Also your grandsire will be leaving today to go back to kings landing I suspect he as be in your chambers waiting to say goodbye" Rhaenyra told her three children. All nodding ran to their shared chambers running past their father who hadn't been seen all night he only caught a glimpse of his daughters face before she was gone.
"What has happened?" Laennor asked his wife. "There was a fight between the children last night Era and Aemond got the worst have brought a blade and Luke used it to hurt Aemond and our daughter jumped in the way." Rhaenyra explained to Laennor. "And you? I'm sorry I wasn't their" he said looking at his wife's arm "oh I'm fine just a little spat with the Queen but I have a plan." Rhaenyra told him.

Mini time skip

Era was fast asleep when she was rushed by her mother to leave with her dragon back to dragonstone not knowing what was happening she followed her mother to Rhaegal with Silverwing following next to them.
Not long getting back to dragonstone. Rhaenyra explained to her children that those father was gone and she would be marrying Daemon in the way of old Valaerya.
Vissera and her brothers were not too fond of the news they were just giving but supported their mother anyways as their is no greater love than that of a mother and Rhaenyra was the best mother they could of asked for.

Hey beautiful people I hoped you enjoyed this chapter like I've said this isn't going off the story line completely as why be a copy when you can be original haha. Anyways the next chapter will have a time skip so when like legitimacy is questioned and this is where the more mature part starts to come in it's going to be a kinda slow burn kinda not as I hate when theories like a billion chapters before any steamy chapters arrive just me? Okay ❤️