Trivia

Hello readers ! :)

How are you on this fine day ? Here we meet again with a fanfiction. In the hope that I don't lost interest in this one..

Anyway ! I'd like to tell you a few things :)

- So, even though I am a huge fan of the Avatar series, I cannot speak Na'vi (the only Na'vi words are the names lmao) so we will assume that through the entire story, the characters speak Na'vi

- Yes, the mother died for her daughter, classic trope I know but eh, I find it interesting. I didn't give the mother a name for the moment, maybe later tho ! Also, the father is a fisherman, yeah not as cool as a warrior but I think that if every character is the kid of a warrior, it won't be interesting. I mean, the village if full of people ! There is diversity ! :)

- Now, let's talk about Leyra's relationship with Aonung ! As you may understood, they are kind of rivals ! They want to prove the other they are the best. You could say that it's a little weird, it they have an underlying sort of relationship, they both are confused as to why they want to prove to the other that they are better, wonder why :)

- Okay, just wanted to tell you guys that yes, I do know that Aonung won't be Olo'eyktan, I think, and that it's Tsireya that is supposed to be the next Tsahìk. But by the power of fanfiction, we will ignore this and keep Aonung as the future Olo'eyktan : )

- Not story related, as said in my other stories, English isn't my first language, so, if you ever see a spelling error, don't be mean in the comments, just tell me where is the mistake and I'll correct it :)

Now, please enjoy the story, and good reading (and tears if you saw the movie) :D
- Styx_T