Chapter 3

-

While the Sully kids were learning on riding their ilus, breathing and signing, the father was once again on his tsurak, this time succeeding. Going back above the water and repositioning himself, Jake was joined by Tonowari who was assessing his evolution, and when Jake turned his face towards Tonowari to see if he succeeded correctly, the Olo'eyktan gave him an impressed face with a little grin.

-

Jake Sully on his tsurak, Lo'ak and Tsireya together with her explaining the way of water, Leyra was alone. But she kept occupying herself with small stuff to do, such as bracelet for her arm and Tsireya's, she is the reason why Tsireya as many bracelets in her.
But her peace was soon interrupted with a boy sitting next to her, she didn't need to look up to know who it was

« Aonung, what are you doing here ? »

« Well, I am qui bored and Tsireya is busy. So, I came to annoy you »

Rolling her eyes, she didn't even answered back as she continued to do her bracelet. But this also caught the attention of the Metkayina and he decided that he was going to do the same, so he took what was needed and started to try to do one himself.
It was quite sad to see.
His bracelet was not tight enough, the details weren't correct and it would almost instantly undo itself. In her great generosity, Leyra sighed loudly, put her almost finished bracelet next to her and turned towards a very much focused Aonung.

« You're doing it wrong. »

Not even answering, Aonung continued to make his poor thing, gaining another sigh from the girl who went a little closer to the boy, taking his hands in her to catch the bracelet.

« It's not like this. You should do it more tightly, like this »

Showing him a few times, she put back the small creating into it's creator's hands. But he wasn't looking at it anymore, he was more focused on the girl in front of him, who took his hands in hers and stood close to him.
When Leyra looked up to see why he wasn't moving, she understood and immediately made a little more space between them and turned her face away, trying her best to try and hide the small blush of her heating face.

Frowning, she took back the bracelet she was almost finished with and wordlessly continued her work, now followed by a still confused Aonung who kept watching how she was doing, comparing his to her's.
But she was finished soon enough and set it aside, watching Aonung who was still busy. In her bold mind, she asked Aonung to give her his hand, only to receive a confused glance.

« Just give me it »

Obligating, the boy gave his hand to Leyra who put the ornament on his right arm. It was actually quite well done, it wasn't thin so it would resist to the water pressure and it was decorated with some shells, small and big. This time, Aonung joined in the blushing and kept looking at it, until he turned his gaze towards Leyra.

« It's only because Rey has enough bracelet from me, don't get too ahead of yourself »

She wasn't looking at his face anymore, she was either watching her hands, or the horizon where she could see Lo'ak and Tsireya in the water, the latter throwing something in the water.
But after a few minutes at staring at her best friend and the forest boy, she felt someone grab her left arm and put something on it. Glancing at that, she watched as Aonung was tying his bracelet on her arm with a focused face. His was also quite big, once again for the water pressure, but it wasn't decorated, it remained simple.

« Just because I can't let you give me something while I don't give you anything back, still not letting you have the upper hand »

Rolling her eyes, she looked back at the ornament and a soft, very small, smile made it's way on her face. With reluctance, she looked up towards Aonung, who was now also staring at Tsireya and Lo'ak with a frown, and simply said thank you. It was quite soft, almost a whisper, but by the way his ear moved, she knew he heard her.
Before he could do anything though, she got up and started to walk away towards the sea, with the eclipse starting to darken the sky. With a boy staring intently at her back with surprise in his eyes.