Chapter 1

"Babe they're here!"Shouted Maya from downstairs.
Instantly Carina came running down the stairs so exited to see her new daughters.

Maya opened the door while squeezing her wife's hand so tight she might have cut off the circulation.

"Hello nice to meet you Ivy."Said Carina in her thick Italian accent.

"Hi nice to meet you."Said Ivy very timidly.

"Ok so here are their bags and here is the baby's things."Said Susan the adoption lady.

Once the girls had Said goodbye Maya closed the door and turned around to see her wife looking lovingly into the baby's eyes.

"Ok Ivy shall we show you around the house?"Said Maya

"Yes that would be lovely."Replied Ivy feeling a little more confident as she remembered they were the same people she had met many times before.

Maya lead Ivy upstairs and they were followed by Carina who was cradling Lilli in her arms.

"Ok so this is your room you have your own bathroom and you can decorate it however you want."Said Maya with a smile.

10 minutes later they had finished showing Ivy around the house and were sitting around the kitchen table having dinner and Maya was feeding Lilli.

"Ivy we have signed you up for the local school and you start on Monday but we can always postpone it if you feel you may need a few extra days to settle in because we know this is a big change "Said Carina while picking at her food.

Later that night,after they had got both kids to sleep Maya and Carina were sitting up in bed talking about how lucky they were to be moms when they heard whimpering from Ivy's room.
They ran in and sat down at either side of her

"Bambina what's wrong?"Asked Carina with a worried look on her face.

"I just feel so bad because I read your file and it said you just wanted to adopt one baby but you had to have me too."Replied between sobbs

"Bella we love you so much and adopting you and your sister is the best thing we have done in out life!"Said Carina comfortingly as Maya rubbed Ivy's back.

A/N
Sorry its such a short chapter the next few will be longer 🙈

Anything you want to happen just put it in the comments and I will try to add it in 💞