Chapter 3

Three weeks later Maya and Carina were in the kitchen talking.

"Hey bella I think Ivy needs some help, maybe some therapy because her panic attacks are becoming more frequent and I'm worried."Said Carina

"I agree babe I actually found a person I thought might be good for her."Replied Maya.

"Ok book her in for a session and we can talk to her later."Carina said.

Later on that day Ivy came home from school very exited as she knew it was her 14th birthday tomorrow.

"Hi Maya, Hi Carina!"Ivy said with a big smile on her face.

"Hi bella."Whispered Carina as she rocked Lilli to sleep.

"I'm just going to go and put Lilli down for a nap and then me and Maya want to have a chat with you."Continued the Italian.

"Ok..."Replied Ivy.

She waited downstairs for a few minutes before being joined by Maya and Carina.

"Honey we just wanted to ask you if you would want to go to therapy because you have been having panic attacks about your parents."Said Maya with a sympathetic smile on her face.

"No! I don't want to go!"Shouted Ivy as she began to back away from the two women.

"Ok Ivy it was just an idea you do not have to do it."Said Carina as she opened her arms and Ivy ran into them sobbing in her chest.

"Bella do you want to go and get ready for bed and we could watch a movie together."Asked Maya.

"Will you come with me?"Asked Ivy pointing to both of them.

"Yes of course bella."Said Carina with a smile.

They walked upstairs and Carina layed Ivy's pyjamas out on her bed while Maya helped her wash her hair.They then left the girl to relax in the bath and went into their room.

"Bella I feel so bad for Ivy she has been through so much."Said Carina as she started to cry.

Maya pulled her close and kissed her.

"I know she is so strong."She Replied while wiping her wife's tears away.

"Mom...wait sorry! Maya could you please help me dry my hair?"Shouted Ivy from the other room.

"Did you hear what she called me."Said Maya excitedly as she dragged her wife into their daughters room.

Once they had finished getting ready and all three of them were in pyjamas they sat down on the sofa and put on Mamma Mia.

About half way through the movie Ivy asked them to pause it so she could go to the toilet.

She walked up the stairs, got to the bathroom and sat down when she realised there was blood on her underwear and shorts.