Chapter 14

10 minutes later there was a knock on the door and Ivy opened it.

"Hi... you look amazing."Said Jake as he smiled at Ivy.

"Thank you, so do you."Replied Ivy as she gestured towards Jake.

"Bye bambina."Said Carina as she waved her daughter off.

At the movies...

"I think this is our seats."Jake said as he signalled for Ivy to pick a seat.

Jake sat beside Ivy and put the popcorn in between them.

"This is so nice."Said Jake as he put his arm around Ivy.

About 45 minutes later...

Jake leaned over and whispered in Ivy's ear

"Can I kiss you?"

"I would love that."Ivy whispered back.

Jake leaned over and kissed Ivy, he then popped a piece of popcorn into her mouth and sat back in his chair.

After the movie...

Jake and Ivy were outside the movie theatre when maya pulled up to pick Ivy up.

"This was so much fun I will text you about meeting up again sometime."Ivy said as she quickly kissed Jake before running towards Maya's car.

"Hi honey how was it?"Asked Maya.

"It was great."Replied Ivy who was turning away from her mom to hid her smile.

"Ivy DeLuca Bishop stop stalling and tell me about the kiss!"Exclaimed Maya as she drove away from the movie theatre.

"How did you know?"Shouted Ivy who had gone red with embarrassment.

"It's so obvious honey you can not stop smiling and blushing and he gave you a little kiss before you left aswell."Replied Maya laughing at her daughter.

When they got home Ivy told Carina and Maya all about the date with Jake and then they all sat on the sofa together with Lilli and watched a movie before Maya had to carry Ivy upstairs because she had fallen asleep on the sofa.

Carina giggled as Maya carried their daughter up the stairs.

"I love you so much Maya."Said Carina as she looked at her wife lovingly.

A/N

I might make the next chapter more focused on Maya and Carina because I haven't really included that side of things before in the story.

Hope you enjoyed the update 😇💞💗