Chapter Eight.

She lay idly on her bed, as hands traced up her abs, up to her chest, stopping to wrap around her neck.

Billie moaned silently, fluttering her eyes open to the sight of hazel orbs, darkened with lust, or perhaps the red lighting from the LED lights.

When did her clothes come off? She doesn't remember.

"You're such a bad girl." Diana whispered, leaning down to peck her lips, pulling away before Billie could reciprocate. "Do I have to teach you how to respect me?"

Billie gulps, ignoring the strong urge to put her hand on her hardened length. "Yes." she whispers with a deep exhale.

"I can't hear you." Diana says, tightening her hand around Billie's neck.

"I said yes-"

She's interrupted with a sharp slap across her face, and if her penis had respiratory organs it would be breathing faster than she is. Billie's hips jerk upward on instinct, and in an attempt to fulfill the crave.

"So disrespectful, aren't you my grown girl?" Diana coos seductively, caressing the cheek she had just slapped.

"Yes." Billie whispers. If she was capable, she would've said more words than that.

Diana's eyes move down, scanning Billie's body. Then her hands move back down, stopping at her lower abdomen.

"You want me to touch you?" she asks.

Billie nods frantically. "Please. I'm begging you."

She would never beg, but it seemed appropriate and mandatory if she wanted this to happen sooner.

"I want you, Billie. You and only you." her hands take their time to wrap around her shaft. "I love you. Not him."

It took those words for Billie to start to wonder if she was dreaming. And then the wondering became a realization.

And then the realization turned to reality, and she woke up with a soft gasp.

She breathes steadily, looking around her red bedroom in an attempt to recover from her discombobulated state.

When she's composed she looks down at her body, removing the blanket to reveal her hardened cock that was pulled out of her boxer.

She'd worked hard to get rid of the hard hours ago before falling asleep. She couldn't get the thought of Diana out of her mind, and hence, she couldn't get rid of her situation.

She groans loudly, reaching over her night stand to grab the lotion and spreading it on her hands.

She's never hated Diana more than she does tonight.

Her cold hand meet with her cock, rubbing up and down as she shuts her eyes.

"Fuck, yes." she drags out in content.

She bites her lip as she goes faster, throwing her head back as her eyes shut.

Again, Diana appeared behind her eyes, the image of her bare. Billie groaned, her breathing picking up.

She thought of her dream, how it would've continued with her dick sliding into the walls of Diana's wet vagina, while the older woman moaned her name.

She was a horrible sister, she knew. But she couldn't help herself. Not when Diana was so irresistible.

She was getting closer, and closer, until her phone rang to remind her that she was in fact alone.

Billie growled, grabbing the device from her her nightstand.