Chapter Thirteen.

Billie would've attempted to get back up, had Diana not started to strip off her clothes. Billie wondered if Finneas did show up early and saw her girlfriend naked in front of her sister, with her dick standing tall.

She wanted to ask Diana what she was doing, wondering how far this would go. She wondered if Diana was just teasing. Maybe she wanted to get her all hot and bothered and then leave her to suffer the worst kind of blue balls.

When Diana was only in her black lace bra and matching thong, she walked up to Billie, sitting on her lap, directly on top of her hard length.

Billie sat up, her elbows on the bed for balance as she watched Diana grind on her with awe. Her blue eyes had widened, and she wondered if she was dreaming again. It would be such a shame if she was, because she wished that every part of this was real.

"What's wrong?" Diana asked breathily. "This is what you wanted, isn't it?" she started moving faster against Billie, her hands on Billie's shoulder as she leaned closer. "Isnt this why you've been such a fucking bitch to me? Because you couldn't stop thinking about fucking me?"

Billie's hips jerked forward upon hearing the foul words escape Diana's mouth. What a rare occurrence it was to hear her swear, and it made Billie's muscles stiffen and her cock twitch.

She was in utter shock. Not words escaped her mouth, only the occasional groans as Diana pressed her pussy harder against her dick. She  wanted nothing more than to flip them over and take control. But her limbs have gone weak, her brain had forgotten how to function.

Soon Diana lifted from her, standing in front of her on the bed, and then pulled Billie's shorts down, throwing them across the room. She went back on Billie's lap, leaning in this time so she was close enough for their noses to touch.

"I've been through a whole lot of bullshit, only to be undermined and disrespected by a low life, sadistic rich brat like you." she spat, and then, catching Billie completely off guard by placing a rough kiss on her lips.

And like a magical spell, Billie's trance broke. Her brain began to function, and so did her limbs. Her lips began to move firmly against Diana's, hands moving to grip her hips and move them against hers.

Even with her body put out of the state of shock, she felt absolutely pathetic underneath Diana.

Her lips tried to synch with hers in their sloppy make out session. Every now and then she'd allow her teeth to graze Diana's lips, ever so softly, and the sound she released when she did was absolute heaven. She took the kiss a step deeper by shoving her tongue into Diana's mouth, exploring her mouth and tasting every bit she could.

Billie felt euphoric. Her hands had moved to Diana's ass, squeezing and groping it every now and then.

When Diana pulled away from the kiss, Billie wanted to beg her to place their lips back together. But that's not how she was. Her pride was everything, and she'd already given up half of it.

"How are you so good at that?" Diana whispered, more to herself.

She didn't want to admit it, but Billie kissed better than Finneas. Way better. And that fact was, for some reason, more of what was turning her on. She'd had enough by now, she needed to feel Billie inside her. She didn't like how she felt no guilt about what she was doing.

How could something so good be so bad? Why is it that Finneas wasn't as gifted as his sister?

Diana got up from the bed once again to remove her underwear. But she did it slowly. She wanted to torture Billie in every way that she can. She would never do this with Finneas. She'd let him have his way and that would be it. No foreplay, no teasing. Just missionary sex and that was that.

Billie watched with desperation as Diana's slowly slid her panties off, revealing her beautiful shaved pussy.

"Holy shit." she whispered, gripping onto her shaft tightly beneath her boxers and jerking herself off.

When Diana was fully naked, she climbed back onto Billie, taking her hand out of her boxers and pulling the underwear down, Billie's cock springing out in excitement.

"Oh God." she moaned. Of course it was bigger than his.

She wasted no further time. Because she knew she didn't have much time left.

Billie watched Diana sink her cock into her pussy, gripping the sheets behind her to keep her composure. When she was buried balls deep, she allowed her hips to jerk up into Diana, a loud moan escaping the older girl as she held Billie's hips in place.

"Not yet." she whispered, trying to adjust herself to the intruder.

Normally Billie wouldn't mind slowing down a bit. But 'normally' she wouldn't be having intercourse with a woman she was actually attracted to.

And Billie didn't know it before, but she isn't very patient when she's excited.

She lifted her hips up again, making Diana gasp loudly. "Oh, fuck Billie." she placed her hands on Billie's shoulder and started bouncing up and down her cock, moans and profanities leaving her lips.

"Fuck! Diana, you feel so fucking good. Don't stop, baby." Billie breathes out, watching her cock come in and out of Diana's pussy, coming wetter each time.

Diana grinded her hips, tightening her walls around Billie strong shaft. "God, you're so big."

"Ah fuck!" Billie gasped when she felt Diana's walls squeeze her dick tightly.

She was going to come if Diana didn't slow down. She could feel her balls getting heavier. She placed her hands on Diana's hips, squeezing them to keep herself together. But when Diana started to bounce up and down again on her with momentum, she lost all forms of control she had.

"Diana!" she called out, holding her hips in place to slow her down. But Diana didn't stop, moving aggressively on top of Billie. "fuck, baby! Slow down."

The room around them had long heated up to a hundred. Their bodies by now were sweaty, and Diana's temple was pulsing. She could feel Billie twitch deep inside her, but she couldn't find herself to stop, or slow down.

She was in a deep trance. Shes never had anyone so deep inside her, penetrating her G spot repeatedly. Her  body started to shake as her walls tightened. She was so close. She could feel Billie was too.

"I'm gonna nut." Billie warned. Diana practically ignored her, trying to reach her own high. "Diana, I'm gonna fucking cum"

Diana couldn't hear her through her own loud moans. She was now bouncing relentlessly on Billie, yelling out profanities.

Billie held on to Diana's thighs, bracing herself as her hips met Diana's thrusts. Her eyes shut tightly, trying to hold on a little longer.

She rubbed circles on Diana's clit with her thumb in an attempt to get her to climax faster, making the older girl release a loud gasp, followed by a deep moan.

Diana's moans and whimpers filled her ears, and when her eyes opened to the sight of Diana with her head thrown back and her chest forward, boobs bouncing up and down, she lost every bit of control in her and came into Diana's pussy, her hips jerking as she shot her load.

Billie lay limp on the bed as Diana worked for her own climax, pumping more of Billie's seed into her filled pussy.

Billie weakly jerked her hips forward to help her, and was rewarded by a throaty moan as Diana came around her dick, and their juices mixed inside Diana.

She collapsed on top of Billie, laying her head on her chest while they both tried to catch their breath.

Soon after, Billie doesn't know how or when, but she dozed off. With no worry in her heart, just pure bliss.